What worlds planets to unlock first!

Informative and helpful posts curated by the admins.
Jayjack
Admiral

Re: What worlds planets to unlock first!

Post#11 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:16 am

Regarding spending yr hard earned CASH!!!
For over a year I refused to spend cash on this game but then accounting for the amount of time and effort I put into this game and also reaching level 9 with only 3 droids was a massive headache when wanting to upgrade but have 2 Deka's that need a droid each for repairs!!!
I thought to myself the amount of times I go out on a weekend and burn money on drinks for myself and others which easily amounts to over £100 each weekend I thought maybe spend less than 25% of that on some crystals which has kept my arse in on weekends and have the benefit of a couple more droids and has helped massively on upgrading my base a lot quicker... So I real terms I'm actually saving money!!! Well that's my experience anyway... All the best jj
Jedi-Master's defence strategists!!!

RebelYell
Admiral

Post#12 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:21 am

When you say that you now substitute alcohol with crystals people might think more in the direction of "Breaking Bad". ;-)

Anyway, basically not a bad idea to pay something if playing the game for a good while. May help the game to exist for a longer time.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

eclampsium
Major General

Post#13 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:51 pm

TheCleaner wrote:So I ended up choosing Takodana second. I run a level 1 starship command so I shan't be using tie advanced much yet and it will be nice to get the HQ full of fun things I wont be able to build for a looooong time, and I like crystal prizes as well as I am no a wallet warrior. VT-49 is a great squad center buster to have so I will be happy to open that up next opportunity. Probably wont get off Tat though until my HQ, SC, research, a barrack and a factory are all 7.

I understand... Dowutins are a bit difficult to find donators..: but Luggabeasts not so much depending on your squad team... What i'd say is don't worry trying to go up to fast... Level 6 is one of the coolest levels to be!

BladeRunner
Lieutenant

Post#14 » Fri May 06, 2016 8:48 pm

Hey Rap! How's it going?? Just wanted to put my comment on planet strategy. I totally agree that Yavin is the best choice for two and then Takodana. Takodana was really hard when it was first introduced but now I have seen a good mix of bases and developer bases with good prizes for conflicts. Be careful about Dandoran because I have found really tough bases but good loot if you are fully upgraded Lv8-10. I chose Hoth for #2 which was a mistake! Go with Yavin..Takodana..Dandoran...Hoth...Er'kit! May the Force be with you! Blade Runner...Lv10 Jedi Master Squad!
"Do or Do not...there is no try!" Master Yoda :mrgreen:

eclampsium
Major General

Post#15 » Sat May 07, 2016 1:07 pm

BladeRunner wrote:Hey Rap! How's it going?? Just wanted to put my comment on planet strategy. I totally agree that Yavin is the best choice for two and then Takodana. Takodana was really hard when it was first introduced but now I have seen a good mix of bases and developer bases with good prizes for conflicts. Be careful about Dandoran because I have found really tough bases but good loot if you are fully upgraded Lv8-10. I chose Hoth for #2 which was a mistake! Go with Yavin..Takodana..Dandoran...Hoth...Er'kit! May the Force be with you! Blade Runner...Lv10 Jedi Master Squad!

HELO MY DROID HUNTER squadmate! thanks for your input too! I agree, dandoran is for grownup bases... young lv7-8 there will suffer...

helix
Officer

Post#16 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:07 am

Yeah, someone spent "real time and money" to offer this game to us. I understand if someone can't afford some bucks to play the game in a more serious way (those can play the first levels). I'll pay small amounts of cash to anyone who is sble to entertain me in a good level for a long term without problem. In fact, there are other stupid things much more expensive in the world to burn real money than games. What is expensive and how much is "cheap" is a point of view. Feel free to expose yours in sn educated manner.

I agree with you eclampsium .. i have 5 droids too and my theory was i may spend £100 on a couple of x-box games or ps4 games so why wouldn't i spend a little on a game that has kept me entertained for a year or so..
Rebel-Resistance

YoshackFyre
Commander

Post#17 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:32 am

I've heard horror stories about finding no rivals on Hoth. I'm going to Dandoran as soon as I leave Tatooine. My goal is to dominate every planet, but that the game has limited players, and that they are split between Android/iPhone and Windows, and then split among planets. Seems like the game could be thin depending on what planet you choose. I think the game should allow interplanetary attacks. Bring everyone back together. Separate But Equal!!! Man that slogan sounds familiar.....

timjohnshort
Captain

Post#18 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:28 am

Yep, Yavin 4 would be my first recommendation. Er'kit I've had mixed fortunes on, but I've had good results on Yavin 4 nearly everytime I've been there.
Rebel HQ 8 - 5k+ Medals - FarmerWhoopin
proud member of SkywalkersPride

ComanderWolfe1
Commodore

Post#19 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:04 am

I used to hit every planet conflict just to get 5% so I could bank some loot in hq for a big upgrade, now as a Reb I think Yavin first, Hawk is a must, and dandorion for a wings, have not unlocked yet but got 50 in my HQ which I only use for squad wars.
Firefly fans

Level 10 Rebel 60+K Medals,, Commanderwolfe in game.
Long gone Squad The-Wolfe-Pack
Room for more, PM to join

GOZER
Commodore

Post#20 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:19 am

If you are Imp I think Hoth it's the first to unlock, a very quiet place to upgrade your base! :mrgreen:
GOZER the destructor - Proud member of Italia-Avengers
We annihilate rebels all over the galaxy under command of Gen. Unknow
:twisted: "Il dolore si combatte con il dolore" :twisted:

Return to “Premiere Topics”