What worlds planets to unlock first!

Informative and helpful posts curated by the admins.
eclampsium
Major General

What worlds planets to unlock first!

Post#1 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:09 am

I think Dandoran may be the first and most usefull, followed by Yavin. They're aircraft upgraded are very usefull.

then i think maybe i'd just comment about the others:
-Hoth: the unlocked units there are must barely usefull as, you can harvest the enemy resources ir you do win the battle too, so i once mmade ultra-chrome there in a limited amount of prize and found it not too usefull

-Er-Kit: Johar may be nice, but tricky to use. I hated playing there becouse the conflicts seem hard and i'm offered 10-25 sequential phantom developer bases only to attack. They are easy to win, but don't give you resources, making your attempt there a bit buggy. Spending 25k on skip button + 30-40k of gold at least to make an attack is not much clever if you can't receive similar amount at least on each victory.

-Takodana: Well, unlocking limited edition mercenaryes is not kind of a super usefull prize when compared to other planets. It is an easygoing planet with less attackers i think becouse ther's still a small amount. of forces there yet. Don't unlock it as your first planet becouse there are only high grade players there.

-Tatooine: well, i think unlocking the vanguard rebell/shock trooper there is important becouse of the laat traps later in the game and so that you don't loose half of your troops in a trap and bogus your attack.

Other comments of advanced players here are required to enrich the content pls! :mrgreen:

Jackobomb
Officer

Re: What worlds planets to unlock first!

Post#2 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:46 am

Er-Kit seems to have rebels full of loaded goodies that I can ransack and use for myself. EMPIRE FOR LIIFE! honestly I just went with Hoth because I loved it in the movies. to me I would just try to unlock as many as I can as soon as I can. Better chances of getting in on those conflicts.
We will PREVAIL!!! :geek: :geek: :geek:

eclampsium
Major General

Post#3 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:44 pm

Jackobomb wrote:Er-Kit seems to have rebels full of loaded goodies that I can ransack and use for myself. EMPIRE FOR LIIFE! honestly I just went with Hoth because I loved it in the movies. to me I would just try to unlock as many as I can as soon as I can. Better chances of getting in on those conflicts.

I think Empire players life is easyer becouse there are less rebell players than empire players. Matchmaking is odd in this game, with some attacking downhill and others only attacking uphill. I unlocked Hoth becouse of the moovies too. it was a fascination. And yes, unlock always the maximum allowed for your HQ level. Never rush without upping the planetary command as the slowest part is to upgrade all the units, so plenty of time to up the rest if you got 5 droids.

Rudy42
Storm Trooper

Post#4 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:31 pm

5 droids?? How the hell do you have 5 droids?!

eclampsium
Major General

Post#5 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:11 pm

Rudy42 wrote:5 droids?? How the hell do you have 5 droids?!

The droid hut, i'm talking about those droids that repairs the deka and ulgrades our buildings... I made the investment becouse i wanted to play serious. Up to lv5-6 you better of with 3 droids lv7-8 with at least 4 droids and lv9-10 it is practicaly mandatory having the 5 droids or you will arrive there asking yourself why didn't you buy them long ago since the beginning! I know, the last droid is ultra expensive...

Rudy42
Storm Trooper

Post#6 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:47 am

Oh, so you spent actual real money. I didn't buy them a long time ago because I have more important stuff to spend my money on like food and rent.

TheCleaner
Commodore

Post#7 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:06 am

My plan is Yavin->Dandoran->Takodana->Hoth->Er'kit. For my strategy, I want the flyers first no question. The last 3 could really be any order, mostly I'll be on Tat. Er'kit last because it is such a rebel stronghold, check the conflict leaderboards. My opinion on the last 3 may change as I observe the conflict prizes, but the first two are fiiiiiirm.
iOS Empire:The Cleaner III HQ7, Rank 8, 15K, memberEmpire'sMyrmidon
Line Id minhdad

eclampsium
Major General

Post#8 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:42 pm

Rudy42 wrote:Oh, so you spent actual real money. I didn't buy them a long time ago because I have more important stuff to spend my money on like food and rent.

Yeah, someone spent "real time and money" to offer this game to us. I understand if someone can't afford some bucks to play the game in a more serious way (those can play the first levels). I'll pay small amounts of cash to anyone who is sble to entertain me in a good level for a long term without problem. In fact, there are other stupid things much more expensive in the world to burn real money than games. What is expensive and how much is "cheap" is a point of view. Feel free to expose yours in sn educated manner.

eclampsium
Major General

Post#9 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:43 pm

TheCleaner wrote:My plan is Yavin->Dandoran->Takodana->Hoth->Er'kit. For my strategy, I want the flyers first no question. The last 3 could really be any order, mostly I'll be on Tat. Er'kit last because it is such a rebel stronghold, check the conflict leaderboards. My opinion on the last 3 may change as I observe the conflict prizes, but the first two are fiiiiiirm.

you are Right Bud!

TheCleaner
Commodore

Post#10 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:37 pm

So I ended up choosing Takodana second. I run a level 1 starship command so I shan't be using tie advanced much yet and it will be nice to get the HQ full of fun things I wont be able to build for a looooong time, and I like crystal prizes as well as I am no a wallet warrior. VT-49 is a great squad center buster to have so I will be happy to open that up next opportunity. Probably wont get off Tat though until my HQ, SC, research, a barrack and a factory are all 7.
iOS Empire:The Cleaner III HQ7, Rank 8, 15K, memberEmpire'sMyrmidon
Line Id minhdad

Return to “Premiere Topics”