What empire players should put in the SC for defense

Informative and helpful posts curated by the admins.
dogegriff
Major General

Re: What empire players should put in the SC for defense

Post#31 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:30 am

Joffray wrote:
dogegriff wrote:alderaan-memory. true suckage.

Get more medals so I can find your base in matchmaking.

numbnuts. medals are the lowest priority in the matchmaking inputs. Base-power (turrets, shields, SC level, dekas, traps) are the inputs in descending order.

I attacked a 15 level 9 yesterday on attack (not revenge).

Since I am on er'kit and you are on yavin that will be kind of difficult. But yeah, I am terrified by your LEVEL FIVE (sic) mortards. No sonics tough guy? All rockets and shitty mortars? lol
Last edited by dogegriff on Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Imperial squad WAR247 that is (103/2) with four draws in squad wars. Ranked 590th server-wide on SOD. We are a level 44 squad.

dogegriff
Major General

Post#32 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:33 am

Joffray wrote:

And please tell us again how I am handicapping our squad matchmaking when you have 28 actives and are matched byt he shittiest squads on the server? We would WRECK you.

We have 90% of our players in every squad war and you load your sh*t with threes. lmfao. Oh how exciting!
Imperial squad WAR247 that is (103/2) with four draws in squad wars. Ranked 590th server-wide on SOD. We are a level 44 squad.

dogegriff
Major General

Post#33 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:13 pm

Joffray wrote:

Stop stuffing your squad wars with level threes and we'll be matched with your sorry *ass. Only 10% of your opponents are ranked.

TenaciousD
Captain

Post#34 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:17 pm

TenaciousD
FU8AR Windows Rebel Squad (that's with an "eight") are looking for active members, by request only.

Joffray
Commodore

Post#35 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:31 pm

dogegriff wrote:
Joffray wrote:

numbnuts. medals are the lowest priority in the matchmaking inputs. Base-power (turrets, shields, SC level, dekas, traps) are the inputs in descending order.

Since I am on er'kit and you are on yavin that will be kind of difficult. But yeah, I am terrified by your LEVEL FIVE (sic) mortards. No sonics tough guy? All rockets and shitty mortars? lol

Really? Dude, I'm learning so much. Thanks. I find Er'kit boring. too many dead bases. No loot, you know? And I never find 1k medal lv8s. Only lv9s and 10s. Or lv8s with medals around me. btw, you grammatical tenses are wrong. I only have 1 lv5 "mortard". And, did you know sonics are unlocked at lv9? Yeah, it's amazing. My hq is only lv8, unfortunately.
Lv9, 26k medals
Alderaan-Memory
We have pizza! :D

...Retired...#armoryisop

Joffray
Commodore

Post#36 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:34 pm

dogegriff wrote:
Joffray wrote:

And please tell us again how I am handicapping our squad matchmaking when you have 28 actives and are matched byt he shittiest squads on the server? We would WRECK you.

We have 90% of our players in every squad war and you load your sh*t with threes. lmfao. Oh how exciting!

You would, huh? Then stop sandbagging and get matched with us. Btw, we have no lv3s in squad wars. Our lowest is lv8. :lol:
Lv9, 26k medals
Alderaan-Memory

...Retired...#armoryisop

Joffray
Commodore

Post#37 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:36 pm

TenaciousD wrote:Image

*Taps Like button repeatedly*
Lv9, 26k medals
Alderaan-Memory

...Retired...#armoryisop

dogegriff
Major General

Post#38 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:37 pm

Joffray wrote:
dogegriff wrote:
Joffray wrote:

Really? Dude, I'm learning so much. Thanks. I find Er'kit boring. too many dead bases. No loot, you know? And I never find 1k medal lv8s. Only lv9s and 10s. Or lv8s with medals around me. btw, you grammatical tenses are wrong. I only have 1 lv5 "mortard". And, did you know sonics are unlocked at lv9? Yeah, it's amazing. My hq is only lv8, unfortunately.

Er'kit isn't the point. The point is that you will have some difficulty attacking me on Yavin. lol. Medals have exactly jack shit to do with it... as I get attacked by guys with 30K medals all the time.

No, it is not a grammatical "tense." Tense refers to past/present/future. My "mortard" was an intentional mis-spelling. I used "sic" in brackets to denote my intention. 'tards. Get it?

So, if you're going to correct me on "tense" then you should know WTF tense means.

dogegriff
Major General

Post#39 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:39 pm

Joffray wrote:
dogegriff wrote:
Joffray wrote:

You would, huh? Then stop sandbagging and get matched with us. Btw, we have no lv3s in squad wars. Our lowest is lv8. :lol:

You're lying through your ass. Again.

You have 28/30 actives and are matched with 10% ranked squads. Our matches are approaching 50% ranked opponents. So no, you're entirely FOS.

You can't sandbag the matchup when you include all of your players and are matched with squads with two times your medal count. Hint... medals don't play into the squad rating.

Our last win was against a base with 30K to our 20K and we won by 20 uplinks. They had the same HQ distribution. We could've sat out our L10 and won by 13.
Last edited by dogegriff on Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Joffray
Commodore

Post#40 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:59 pm

dogegriff wrote:
Joffray wrote:
dogegriff wrote:

Er'kit isn't the point. The point is that you will have some difficulty attacking me on Yavin. lol. Medals have exactly jack shit to do with it... as I get attacked by guys with 30K medals all the time.

No, it is not a grammatical "tense." Tense refers to past/present/future. My "mortard" was an intentional mis-spelling. I used "sic" in brackets to denote my intention. 'tards. Get it?

So, if you're going to correct me on "tense" then you should know WTF tense means.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. My bad. PLURAL. and you put your [sic] after the word not before it. but I won't bother arguing with you on medals,. the old forums had all the evidence
Lv9, 26k medals
Alderaan-Memory

...Retired...#armoryisop

Return to “Premiere Topics”