What empire players should put in the SC for defense

Informative and helpful posts curated by the admins.
User avatar
BertO
Major General
Posts: 351

Re: What empire players should put in the SC for defense

Post#21 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:56 am

The best imperial unit on defence is the ATMP. As a rebel using my super secret maths I give ATMPs 2000000 points. I can't even deploy mortars to bring them down they are that good.
Last edited by BertO on Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Live long and prosper.


User avatar
dogegriff
Major General
Posts: 353

Re: What empire players should put in the SC for defense

Post#22 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:05 am

alderaan-memory. true suckage.
Imperial squad WAR247 that is (103/2) with four draws in squad wars. Ranked 590th server-wide on SOD. We are a level 44 squad.


User avatar
dogegriff
Major General
Posts: 353

Re: What empire players should put in the SC for defense

Post#23 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:08 am

BertO wrote:The best imperial unit on defence is the ATMP. As a rebel using my super secret maths I give ATMPs 2000000 points. I can't even deploy mortars to bring them down they are that good.


hilarious.

numbnuts, I was ranking all troops, regardless of usage. No, you can't deploy mortars. There is nothing secret about the maths, as they're simple and disclosed. It gives a baseline on efficiency.
Imperial squad WAR247 that is (103/2) with four draws in squad wars. Ranked 590th server-wide on SOD. We are a level 44 squad.


User avatar
BertO
Major General
Posts: 351

Re: What empire players should put in the SC for defense

Post#24 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:58 pm

dogegriff wrote:
BertO wrote:The best imperial unit on defence is the ATMP. As a rebel using my super secret maths I give ATMPs 2000000 points. I can't even deploy mortars to bring them down they are that good.


hilarious.

numbnuts, I was ranking all troops, regardless of usage. No, you can't deploy mortars. There is nothing secret about the maths, as they're simple and disclosed. It gives a baseline on efficiency.


Numbnuts. One if my favourite insults.

My secret maths are different from yours*. And your system sucks as SC usefulness comes down to bait and murder strategies deployed against it as much as DPS and UC. Please, please keep telling Imps to stock their SC with all bikes, and bikes/snipes, fastest easiest SCs for my loadout to counter.


Though the MP suggestion is mainly a joke it does get stuck, has decent resistance to napalm and has no targeting Nerf so it isn't as bad as it sounds. Crabs can still be the hardest unit to counter without air, but they're predictable so must of us have approaches to counter them.
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Live long and prosper.


User avatar
Joffray
Commodore
Posts: 114

Re: What empire players should put in the SC for defense

Post#25 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:33 pm

dogegriff wrote:alderaan-memory. true suckage.


Get more medals so I can find your base in matchmaking.
Lv9, 26k medals
Alderaan-Memory
We have pizza! :D

...Retired...#armoryisop


User avatar
Joffray
Commodore
Posts: 114

Re: What empire players should put in the SC for defense

Post#26 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:35 pm

BertO wrote:
dogegriff wrote:
BertO wrote:The best imperial unit on defence is the ATMP. As a rebel using my super secret maths I give ATMPs 2000000 points. I can't even deploy mortars to bring them down they are that good.


hilarious.

numbnuts, I was ranking all troops, regardless of usage. No, you can't deploy mortars. There is nothing secret about the maths, as they're simple and disclosed. It gives a baseline on efficiency.


Numbnuts. One if my favourite insults.

My secret maths are different from yours*. And your system sucks as SC usefulness comes down to bait and murder strategies deployed against it as much as DPS and UC. Please, please keep telling Imps to stock their SC with all bikes, and bikes/snipes, fastest easiest SCs for my loadout to counter.


Though the MP suggestion is mainly a joke it does get stuck, has decent resistance to napalm and has no targeting Nerf so it isn't as bad as it sounds. Crabs can still be the hardest unit to counter without air, but they're predictable so must of us have approaches to counter them.


All bikes is the best. :lol:
Lv9, 26k medals
Alderaan-Memory
We have pizza! :D

...Retired...#armoryisop


User avatar
BertO
Major General
Posts: 351

Re: What empire players should put in the SC for defense

Post#27 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:42 pm

dogegriff wrote:alderaan-memory. true suckage.


I have over 7000 attack wins with my rebel account, I was in a Windows Imp squad with the best defender in the game. But hey, I know nothing. Base design, psychological warfare, predictability, stuck/unstuck behaviour and targeting nerfs and multipliers mean nothing compared to DPS, range and UC.... Yeah....

And when your squad has less medals than the person you're insulting......
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Live long and prosper.


User avatar
DaLoc
Commodore
Posts: 222

Re: What empire players should put in the SC for defense

Post#28 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:00 pm

BertO. is there a site with all the multipliers you can PM me. I am currently using the outdated info on star-wars-commander in my squad's spreadsheets.
Ios (Empire) SithForceElite (HQ 8+) Sithforceacademy (HQ 8-)
Maxed HQ 10 (cept lvl 32 and 20 dekas)
Ios (Rebel) MiserySquad1E (HQ 9+) MiseryAcademy1E (HQ 9-)
HQ 9


User avatar
dogegriff
Major General
Posts: 353

Re: What empire players should put in the SC for defense

Post#29 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:14 am

BertO wrote:
dogegriff wrote:alderaan-memory. true suckage.


I have over 7000 attack wins with my rebel account, I was in a Windows Imp squad with the best defender in the game. But hey, I know nothing. Base design, psychological warfare, predictability, stuck/unstuck behaviour and targeting nerfs and multipliers mean nothing compared to DPS, range and UC.... Yeah....

And when your squad has less medals than the person you're insulting......


lol a bunch of level 8 turrets, none over level 8. FN loser.
Imperial squad WAR247 that is (103/2) with four draws in squad wars. Ranked 590th server-wide on SOD. We are a level 44 squad.


User avatar
dogegriff
Major General
Posts: 353

Re: What empire players should put in the SC for defense

Post#30 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:20 am

BertO wrote:
dogegriff wrote:
BertO wrote:The best imperial unit on defence is the ATMP. As a rebel using my super secret maths I give ATMPs 2000000 points. I can't even deploy mortars to bring them down they are that good.


hilarious.

numbnuts, I was ranking all troops, regardless of usage. No, you can't deploy mortars. There is nothing secret about the maths, as they're simple and disclosed. It gives a baseline on efficiency.


Numbnuts. One if my favourite insults.

My secret maths are different from yours*. And your system sucks as SC usefulness comes down to bait and murder strategies deployed against it as much as DPS and UC. Please, please keep telling Imps to stock their SC with all bikes, and bikes/snipes, fastest easiest SCs for my loadout to counter.


Though the MP suggestion is mainly a joke it does get stuck, has decent resistance to napalm and has no targeting Nerf so it isn't as bad as it sounds. Crabs can still be the hardest unit to counter without air, but they're predictable so must of us have approaches to counter them.



dumbsh*t numbnuts,

I stated that it's a baseline and that AI is excluded. I told you how to apply an edge, say, to apply the number of mortars in a level 10 base to the equation. If a base it 10% mortars, on an attack, then divide the raw number by the inverse% (n/0.90). This assumes you're attacking on a revenge and using jumps. Yes, an entirely different supposition than a defense, you clown.

I have an IQ prerequisite and you don't qualify. FN loser.
Imperial squad WAR247 that is (103/2) with four draws in squad wars. Ranked 590th server-wide on SOD. We are a level 44 squad.


Return to “Premiere Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest