What empire players should put in the SC for defense

Informative and helpful posts curated by the admins.
eclampsium
Major General

What empire players should put in the SC for defense

Post#1 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:16 pm

Off course i'll not give this information for the empire cokroaches without telling the antidote to the Rebells :lol:

-Bikers
Bikes are cheap in Unit capacity and the Empire bikers are much better than they're rebel counterparts. A lv4 empire bike is like a lv7 rebel bike. A bunch of bikes will go out crazy and kill a rebell hero in seconds. As rebell attacks tend to be massively of infantry, a bunch of bikes have already ended prematurely may attack many times. Not anymore... Yesterday i just killed 5 bikes from an SC the easy way. The cheapest solution for those who already are at level 8 is to carry always 2 twileks. I invite those bikers for a ride by sending a HOG rally invitation (usually a trooper or a bantha or a pig, wichever cheapest solution that will activate the SC), then i simply put 2 twileks upon them. They will kill them fast and be blown together. it will cost me 1+1 +4+4 units to do it, but if they kill 2-3 of my jets it would be 21 units :ugeek: Another solution even cheaper is to call them outside and put Luke outside for them. They will try to kill him like mad but if you turn on the light saber, you get time enough to put those heavyes or jets arround the bikes and finish the job. If there are 2 or more bikes, don't try to do it with Leia and medical droids becouse it is not as guaranteed as it is with a sentinel droideka, specially if there are a bunch of bikes.

-Snipers:

those are nasty under shields. luckily they are a bit weaker than the Rebel counterparts, but deadly as the rebels use lots of infantry. I usuall call them outside with the above described method and when they are locked in the search of that slowly walking rebel trooper outside i just trow some troops in the middle of they're way. the problem is that they walk slowly too and that will consume your time, so be smart and start attacking other places concomitantly or X-wing/hwk them as soon as they are out of shielding becouse it doesn't matter if there are one or 4 snipers there, they probably are going to walk together and ease your one shot all kill.

-At-At:
Sometimes we find that monster in lv 8 bases and up inside as it is versatile to attack and defend. That crap will kill a jug in seconds, decimate your droideka and kill your hero in seconds. That is a problem that starts at level8 and the solution starts at lv8 too and it is called Luke Skywalker. Just start using the light saber to distract the monster and pray for the rest of the attacking troops take care of him at time. Airsupport is desired as soon as you see it, becouse if Luke gets tired of using the light saber...

-At-Dp: that's another MTF SOfABtx. specially at lv9 and above as they are a bit overrated in health. Luke with the saber is your friend too or give him a gamorrean to eat whyle ou try to kill him. Anti infantry troops and skiffs are a good idea. If you have them in your Sc, don't hesitate to release them before it is too late.

Hope i have helped!

eclampsium
Major General

Re: What empire players should put in the SC for defense

Post#2 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:55 pm

Update: i used 2 At-Dp donated into my squad and they are very good units, taking a beat until dying, but not before dealing a lot of damage. They defended my base, i lost the battle, but the battle was ended by them killing everyting in the map including droidekas and surviving to be used in an attack against enemy SC troops and wow, they are an excelent counter against troops. they are similarly powerfull as an at-te with less unit capacity. I like them.

BladeRunner
Lieutenant

Post#3 » Thu May 12, 2016 6:48 am

Hey Squadmate! Great Advice on sc D! I have been using Jugs lately on SC D which level 9 can do powerful damage but tend to go after troops first instead of the ATAT that are used in almost every battle! I have discovered after being blasted by a LV10 Empire base that Twi'lek are a cheap and excellent D in groups since they serious damage in close range even against Lv10 Empire! Good Luck out there and May the Force be with you! BladeRunner. LV10 Jedi Master's Squad!
"Do or Do not...there is no try!" Master Yoda :mrgreen:

eclampsium
Major General

Post#4 » Thu May 12, 2016 11:17 am

BladeRunner wrote:Hey Squadmate! Great Advice on sc D! I have been using Jugs lately on SC D which level 9 can do powerful damage but tend to go after troops first instead of the ATAT that are used in almost every battle! I have discovered after being blasted by a LV10 Empire base that Twi'lek are a cheap and excellent D in groups since they serious damage in close range even against Lv10 Empire! Good Luck out there and May the Force be with you! BladeRunner. LV10 Jedi Master's Squad!

Yep! 2 bluegirls inside the SC may end prematurely that rush of bikers that empire players deploy trying to counteract Rebel defensive troops! using all bikes, skiffs and hails with a single med droid thst will stay standing still there but attracts all the empire bikers to it, inside the base, close to the turrets may be funny to lol!

helix
Officer

Post#5 » Wed May 18, 2016 9:34 am

we find Speeders work well on both sides IMP & Rebel.. they are fast and can take out a wide range of units.. infantry and big machinery..

Bikes all the way..

Rebel-Resistance

eclampsium
Major General

Post#6 » Wed May 18, 2016 8:15 pm

helix wrote:we find Speeders work well on both sides IMP & Rebel.. they are fast and can take out a wide range of units.. infantry and big machinery..

Bikes all the way..

Yep... they are good against anyone who have not twileks... And that's why i always carry twileks... I rather fight against a bunch of bikers than mixed troops becouse i can kill all them together. Hate snipers mixed in becouse they walk slowly and that retards your attack a bit and sometimes required air attack

Ender32
Commander

Post#7 » Fri May 20, 2016 2:52 pm

Flame chicks are the best kept secret for either side, I always carrier them, 4 unit capacity and massive HP and damage;)
-Ender32 DarkPath

eclampsium
Major General

Post#8 » Fri May 27, 2016 10:04 pm

Yep... i see a trend on thae firebabes inside the sc... but i think only 1-2 is good... too many and they may get killed by ss before reaching anything... so you will want to have mixed...

syncpan77
Major General

Post#9 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:24 pm

It all depends on your base layout. You can opt for stuck units like UMHCs or an ATAT if your base is compact and attacking forces will be within range of your SC units while engaging turrets. You can opt for quick units or a mix of speeds if your base is more spread out with extended walls all the way to the end of the map. I currently use 5 Snipes plus one repair droid. The repair droid will pop out and hide behind the SC without being seen. It works great to foil Sharp Medic Combos led by Kessen which is very popular right now. The Sharpshooters will march to their deaths if the SC is tripped early.
EMPandemonium "We're a small squad with a big fight in us."
Leaderboard Rank: #??? - Battle Score: 584,000 - Squad War Record: 61W - 2D - 19L .
Join us today! We need 3 players that love to war daily!

DarthMundi
Commodore

Post#10 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:25 am

Don't bother putting anything in
Kessen has ruined the game and made it pointless

Return to “Premiere Topics”