Rules of War?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
DesertPyramid
Admiral

Rules of War?

Post#1 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:55 am

What are the rules of War these days?

How many players? What minimum rank do they need to be?

How does the matchmaking pair you if you have six L10+’s and the rest at L5 or below?

What if you only select one high ranking player as a guide? Will it throw off the matchmaking?

Since the squad autofilled, we have about 6 L10+’s, one L6, and 23 L3-5’s.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L38
Medals: ~70k Deka/o: 50/50 Jets: 5d/4f/4a

TKTB51
Admiral

Re: Rules of War?

Post#2 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:16 pm

15 players
any rank/level
you get 15 prestige and you get flattened 45-0
yes, it can/will

War is a turd that refuses to be flushed - we've been badly matched, over and over again, and the squad is not happy. Rebels want to know why Imps don't go to war these days - that's backwards. Imps want to know why non-P level Rebs aren't in wars these days - it tends to be heavily P level Reb squads that are active in wars these days.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

MachineHead
Commodore

Post#3 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:43 pm

57 wins in 89 wars since january...9 wins in 12 wars since october...our Matches are fair...i Always include 2 Prestige, 3 lv10, 3 lv9, 1 lv8, 6 from lv 3-5....seems a good mix to reduce the mean base score...

ist possible to include down to lv.3

we are imp
mySquad: closed
myAccounts: MachineHead(11), Bulldozer(10), NineInchNails(9), Ministry(9), lol(7)
new also a rebel base - called corona

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#4 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:11 pm

I think my own base score and medal count are too high for the rest of the squad
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

MachineHead
Commodore

Post#5 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:23 pm

whats your, mine is 3289...compensate with 3 lv3
myAccounts: MachineHead(11), Bulldozer(10), NineInchNails(9), Ministry(9), lol(7)

MachineHead
Commodore

Post#6 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:25 pm

but yes...this war are 5 Prestige against us...but with 3 Prestige + 3 lv.10 attacks ist possible for me

MachineHead
Commodore

Post#7 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:37 pm

ok i see 3330...may ist time to delete inactive high Level Player and give a Chance to newbees...the last weeks i got some very motivated...

Oldrebel
Commodore

Post#8 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:59 pm

TKTB51 wrote:War is a turd that refuses to be flushed - we've been badly matched, over and over again, and the squad is not happy. Rebels want to know why Imps don't go to war these days - that's backwards. Imps want to know why non-P level Rebs aren't in wars these days - it tends to be heavily P level Reb squads that are active in wars these days.

Lol. My little band of Rebs matched 15 Imp p-bases. Former #1 Imp squad. Our level 7 and 8 players took out p bases. I cleaned against ops for the tie.
Don't speak of badly outmatched, when we had FOUR p-bases against their 15. This ain't Candy Crush, you need strategy. And that's what outposts are for.
If you are gonna put level 4-6 in with some prestige, you KNOW what will happen. Don't do it, unless you are willing to roll the dice.

DesertPyramid
Admiral

Post#9 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:47 pm

Good suggestions. Has anyone tried starting a war and only including the lower level players and excluding the higher ones to get a better match for them?

We took a break from War after some pretty unbalanced matches. For a while we had one L10/P base and the rest were L8 and below. Just including me got us matches with opponents of 8 or more L10’s. Having someone else launch the war and exclude me got a better pairing. I don’t remember if you can start a war and exclude yourself. Not sure what we will see now we have six at L9 or above.

I could always promote an L6 base to an officer and have it start the lower level Wars. Though that base has been seeing L10 targets due to medal count, Trying to balance the squad’s needed for war, but not walk into a situation that will drive people away due to the matchmaking.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L38
Medals: ~70k Deka/o: 50/50 Jets: 5d/4f/4a

MachineHead
Commodore

Post#10 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:38 am

Its not possible to exclude yourself...we have also tried wars with lower than 10 only...not often only while i was on vacation...works also...but i have filled all SCs on sullust with Prestige Units...

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”