If you were kicked out unfairly, and the leader has not at least questioned the other officer for a reason, then that squad has a problem. Why go back? Especially if you can't get a response from that officer as to why you were kicked out. Did you happen to see the chat thread when you got back in the first time, to see if there was any chatter once you were out? What led you to believe it was the officer that booted you, and not the leader? Was there some conversation going on at the time?
It's possible it's just a bad squad, but you may need to examine if you are partially at fault. New players may not realize the basic do's and don't's. Here are common reasons for being booted:
* Not active (Not on very much, so taking up valuable slots).
* Donating the wrong troops (even worse than not donating, because it screws someone).
* No show during wars or can't contribute in wars.
* Bad fit personally (personality does not fit with the core of the squad).
* Bad fit skill wise (Not a good player and the squad makeup is all highly skilled players).
* Too negative (constant whining, overall negative tone in posts are a turn-off).
* Not contributing to the squad in any way or in a way the squad values (reputation points are good, but very low on the contribution scale. Donating great units, skilled in war, provides valuable info/advice, great teammate, those are highly valued).
* Not progressing (Obviously not getting any better as a player).
There are others, but those come to mind first. There are a lot of good squads. If you feel you have not done anything wrong, there are a lot of other good squads to join. Use this site and gsow.net, as a starting point.
Last edited by lukeskywalker on Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Squad Level: 50