Sucking Loot Encourage Wars?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Lord
Major General

Sucking Loot Encourage Wars?

Post#1 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:09 am

Disappear of dev bases makes it impossible to get enough resource by attacking.
So how can we get resource?
The only possible way to upgrade a prestige turret is getting an alloy crate for squard war.

Zach
Commodore

Re: Sucking Loot Encourage Wars?

Post#2 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:40 am

Lord wrote:Disappear of dev bases makes it impossible to get enough resource by attacking.
So how can we get resource?
The only possible way to upgrade a prestige turret is getting an alloy crate for squard war.

Good point. I hope ur correct. Need more people doing wars.
Well the other day I needed 5+ mill alloy for a P turret. It took 5 attacks at 1 mill each to do it. Took a few skips to find those bases. But it can be done. 2 of those were losses but that’s how it goes I guess.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#3 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:42 am

The other day I attacked 80+ HQ5-6 bases with my one prestige account that was still seeing enemies and even at only 40K each I was eventually able to start the upgrade but it took way too much time to be worth it.

I have not seen a player base with more 1M+ anything in days...

War might be the best option!

Or submit a support ticket and let the developers know that the dev bases have disappeared again.

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:12 am

strawman3125 wrote:The other day I attacked 80+ HQ5-6 bases with my one prestige account that was still seeing enemies and even at only 40K each I was eventually able to start the upgrade but it took way too much time to be worth it.

Or submit a support ticket and let the developers know that the dev bases have disappeared again.

I don't understand how you're not seeing player bases at prestige unless you're not checking all the planets. There are plenty of loot-heavy bases out there for both sides.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#5 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:33 am

Shelendil wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:The other day I attacked 80+ HQ5-6 bases with my one prestige account that was still seeing enemies and even at only 40K each I was eventually able to start the upgrade but it took way too much time to be worth it.

I don't understand how you're not seeing player bases at prestige unless you're not checking all the planets. There are plenty of loot-heavy bases out there for both sides.

I am seeing player bases, I am not seeing any players with more than 1M loot!

JTROX
Squadron Leader

Post#6 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:47 am

i have been skipping around different planets and the loot really does seem to be all gone. so annoying. no one with more than like 300,000 max. maybe 5-20,000 max for contraband. very discouraging.
Kylo ren

Zach
Commodore

Post#7 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:54 am

If you are rebel go to Hoth ;-)

Lord
Major General

Post#8 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:59 am

Zach wrote:If you are rebel go to Hoth ;-)

l am impire, where should l go?

Therealharbinger
Commodore

Post#9 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:59 am

There are plenty of bases out there with loot. You just may not walk away with a victory. If just farming just zerg 120 storms with a few medics at all rescoures and reap the rewards. You wont win but you'll jack all the currency.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#10 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:05 pm

Lord wrote:
Zach wrote:If you are rebel go to Hoth ;-)

l am impire, where should l go?

Imperials must go to Tatooine for loot. Rebels must go to Yavin. These are the planets where each faction is concentrated.

Best time to loot is immediately after a conflict on these planets ends.

If Imperials stay on greens they will get stuck with poor baby seals and CNFO while trying to get loot. Same for Rebels on deserts.

If Imperials stay on deserts they will be attacked much more often, losing resources as they continue to be attacked. Same for Rebels on Greens.

Is the same situation that when we had those old 3k resources Dev bases -- in the pre-Prestige Mega Loot Dev base era. Now much worse with baby seals and CNFO for no more Dev bases.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”