Unfair Squad War Matchups

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
strawman3125
Admiral

Re: Unfair Squad War Matchups

Post#31 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:43 pm

Matchmaking is pretty bad sometimes, actually quite often, but it's always good practice, and you never know. My squad just won a war with Hoth, Kit, Yavin where we had 3 Prestige and they had 11, most of out other bases were 9 and below! It was close and almost all attacks were used on both sides. What a nail biter, and so fun! If we had just looked at the number of Prestige bases on each side and given up, they would have won by default!

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#32 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:28 pm

We've had fair matches
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.
Master of PuppetsLikeVader :lol:

DeathStriker

Post#33 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:33 am

DeathStriker wrote:My Squad - Death_Striker - with a War Party of HQ 11 (3), HQ 10 (2), HQ 9 (2), HQ 8 (6) , HQ 7 (1), HQ 5 (1) - got matched with - HQ 11 (14), HQ 10 (1) in a Near No OP War (Yavin, Dando, Erkit).

AND SO... the War Mismatches continue...

FOLLOW-UP REPORT...

Honorable Opponent let my Squad have and keep all OPs from the beginning while they attacked using NO OPs.

:arrow: Final Score: 35 to 45 their Favor.

While we did not win, having all 3 OPs in the Near No OP War gave my Squad the best "chance" at getting to 45 for a Tie Score, but with 1/2 of the War Party HQ 8 or less it was very difficult to get 3 Uplinks due to both the increased number and strength of Prestige Buildings.

Most reported simply running out of time but in the end my Squad left 10 Prestige Enemy Bases with 1 Uplink left each...

AND NOW... on to Next War and the hope of a better match...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Badas
Lieutenant

Post#34 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:39 pm

My squad and I had some very fair matches last few wars. We didn't win them all but it was very close matches.
I Encourage all squads to keep trying, squad wars is fun. Don't give up. Keep match making it's the sport of gaming.....

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”