Squad War Matchmaking Worse Than Ever!

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
lukeskywalker
Admiral

Re: Squad War Matchmaking Worse Than Ever!

Post#91 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:33 pm

Time to revisit this topic. Anyone else having problems getting matchups? Seems to have become a problem since the server maintenance.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

XitLiteNtrNite
Major General

Post#92 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:37 pm

Some rebel squads seem to wait forever to match; Imperial squads seem to match instantly. I'm not sure anything has changed in that regard.
In game name: Paper Tiger
Officer in: ThatsNoMoon
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: Paper Tiger#6882

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#93 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:49 pm

XitLiteNtrNite wrote:Some rebel squads seem to wait forever to match; Imperial squads seem to match instantly. I'm not sure anything has changed in that regard.

We are a rebel squad. Before the server maintenance, we would get matched up within 1-4 hours, and generally within 2 hours for the most part. Always got a matchup in 4 hours or less. Now it's 3-8 hours, and in some cases I needed to kill the request after 8 hours. We tried different combos as we have in the past. I suspect some squads took the break and decided not to war after that, but that's just a feeling and not based on data.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”