OUTPOSTS

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
zarcon
Commodore

OUTPOSTS

Post#1 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:38 pm

Which outposts do you experienced squad wars participants consider must haves. Also, with particular outpost buffs do you guys change your loadouts? What are some specific loadouts you would use with specific boosts? Just trying to pick your brains here to make my Empire squad better. Thnx in advance.
USERNAMES: Zarcon & NIGHTSTALKER (formerly AURORA from WINDOWS)
SQUAD: GALACTIC--EMPIRE

RebelYell
Admiral

Re: OUTPOSTS

Post#2 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:12 am

Dandoran:
For all attackers which go with mostly infantry. Especially Jets/Jumps.

With Dandoran you need medics (rebel) or T50-Landseer (or Imp equivalent) only for the hero.

Takodana:
Infantry based attacks. When you go with heavies you might not need a shield-killer (juggy).

Tatooine:
Important für Vehicle based attacks.

Takodana and Tatooine both speed up attacks (more damage) and therefore can be critical for getting 3 uplinks.

All 3 also help with SC troops on defense.

Less important:
Yavin 4:
Air buff is nerfed now. B-Wings or Y-Wings might be worth a try, A single X-Wing should kill an SC in the open (if level difference isn't to big) but I won't call it a game changer.

Hoth:
Shield Buff is not very effective against eAT-AT (or Juggy). Helps a bit if shield killer is down or not in attackers loadout.
ImageWe're recruiting! (Rebels/Android/iOS). Just PM me here/LINE:lleyleber or request in game with a meaningful text. If you want to take part in wars, lv7+ is useful.

Python6
Commodore

Re: OUTPOSTS

Post#3 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:46 am

RebelYell right on target as always. Windows hasn't been hit with the Yavin nerf yet so still a key OP on that version, but assume its days are numbered. Yavin buff made shield busters very effective so there was lots of SC and HQ air strike sniping when it was in play.
Officer ImperialNWA Andriod / IOS Imperial Squad. If you are a new / developing player check out our developmental squads ImperialNWA_II and ImperialNWA_III.
LINE ID is python6swc

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”