What have your squad wars rewards been?

All Squad Wars related topics. Questions, comments, issues, shout outs, call outs.
Maverik

Is there some kind of formula for war rewards or just random?

Post#11 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:01 am

So we have been involved in 3 wars now and I am trying to understand the formula for calculating rewards. Our 1st war I got 100% on all 3 attacks, my squad won 35 - 25 and I received 6M alloy. This past war I got 100% on all 3 attacks and our squad disabled EVERY uplink of the opponents. We won 45 - 12 and I got 1M credits. Doesn't make sense? I spent more than that in resources to play and because I am level 10 with level 10 snipers and bikes, I supply most of the team for the war.

Anyone have any answers?

dogegriff
Major General

Re: What have your squad wars rewards been?

Post#12 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:52 pm

pillow biter (leader) on WAR247 has received 6MM alloy and credits at least three times. Some on max storage amd others when the game was no longer advertising "storage fill."
Imperial squad WAR247 that is (103/2) with four draws in squad wars. Ranked 590th server-wide on SOD. We are a level 44 squad.

dogegriff
Major General

Re: What have your squad wars rewards been?

Post#13 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:54 pm

The algo takes into account the base difficulty on your attacks. You are handicapped a bit if you are a level ten and your opponents are roughly equal on summed HQ but say they have mostly level 7-8s. IOW you will get less for level drops on attacks. Consequently, level jumps that are successful will gain you inordinately more loot if your squad wins -- say you are a level 7 and you own level 8s and 9s.
Imperial squad WAR247 that is (103/2) with four draws in squad wars. Ranked 590th server-wide on SOD. We are a level 44 squad.

Return to “Squad Wars Discussions”