Jayjack's Rebel Base Designs

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!

Poll: Rate my base

Great
50%
Ok
27%
Dead
23%
Total votes: 119

Scott
Captain

Re: Jayjack's Rebel Base Designs

Post#331 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:19 am

Thanks Jay!!

Out of curiosity, what would your loadout be for the base that I posted above? With and without Yavin...

Midge
Major General

Post#332 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:44 am

Jayjack wrote:If you have yavin outpost - z95 SC,, I would use 4 ithorians to take out shields,, the rest really depends on what outpost you got!!! Tat I will use more vehicles etc def have jets in sc to help clear base quickly and a couple atrt!!!

How many z95s to take out a Level 10 SC? I didn't think that would work so well after the Yavin nerf.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob and TheMiddayMob

Level X Rebel : 60k+ Medals : Joined the Rebellion 12/28/2015

Midge
Major General

Post#333 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:48 am

Scott wrote:Yeah, we have Yavin, Tako, and Hoth. Most of their bases were structured like this. Very difficult to 3 star. I will use Ithorians and practice more with them on regular bases. I don't normally use them or AT-RTs. z95 takes out an SC with Yavin?

With Tako ... just build as many Jets as you can a few rs, med for luke a couple vans to be safe. Get an SC of 5 jets/van/2rs. Roll. Bait the SC or don't. Bait the Dekas or don't. It won't matter. You will crush them.

Midge
Major General

Post#334 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:50 am

Jayjack wrote:Scott depends on what level yr z95 is compared to level of sc??? Z95's will take out one level above i.e level 8 z95 will take out level 9 sc!!!

ADDED

You will need air command full of them as it takes around 12 - 14 of them!!!

Wait ... You need to drop your whole AIR on them?

Scott
Captain

Post#335 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:39 am

Midge wrote:
Scott wrote:Yeah, we have Yavin, Tako, and Hoth. Most of their bases were structured like this. Very difficult to 3 star. I will use Ithorians and practice more with them on regular bases. I don't normally use them or AT-RTs. z95 takes out an SC with Yavin?

With Tako ... just build as many Jets as you can a few rs, med for luke a couple vans to be safe. Get an SC of 5 jets/van/2rs. Roll. Bait the SC or don't. Bait the Dekas or don't. It won't matter. You will crush them.

What do you use for air?

Jayjack
Admiral

Post#336 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:27 am

Always got to bait sc if you can't take sc with air!! So firstly bait sc then normally I'll bait twins after!! But Scott I am a air strike hitter most bases I go for I can either take out sc air or if I feel a Kessen shot will do it!!! Baiting is not my strong point!!!
Jedi-Master's defence strategists!!!

Midge
Major General

Post#337 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:33 am

Scott wrote:
Midge wrote:

What do you use for air?

With Tako in play and Yavined up on top of it? 1 Fang just in case I am desperate against an SC ... 6 BWings and 1 healer just to make sure my Jet batch stays moving. If Dando is in play, I boot the healer and use 6 bwings ... wipe out all the turrets pretty much with Yavin.

BUT ... normally ... with Tako ... I roll with what I stated and don't use air ... and half the time don't use SC.

Midge
Major General

Post#338 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:34 am

Jayjack wrote:Always got to bait sc if you can't take sc with air!! So firstly bait sc then normally I'll bait twins after!! But Scott I am a air strike hitter most bases I go for I can either take out sc air or if I feel a Kessen shot will do it!!! Baiting is not my strong point!!!

I always bait as well .. EXCEPT for when Tako is in play. Tako is so OP it literally does not matter. As long as the SC troops outside shields ... it is dead with the Jets. almost immediately. It is normally easy to figure out how to get to the SC without triggering the shields.

ALSO ... a fun game ... Use two or three infils they will wipe the shields around the SC. Once the infils are dead, if you have no dropped anything else, the entire SC returns to the SC to walk in circles. At this point you can hit them with one Fang and. Dead.

Scott
Captain

Post#339 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:50 am

Midge, I like the game.....might try that in regular play.

pdqsport
Major General

Post#340 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:30 pm

Midge wrote:...

ALSO ... a fun game ... Use two or three infils they will wipe the shields around the SC. Once the infils are dead, if you have no dropped anything else, the entire SC returns to the SC to walk in circles. At this point you can hit them with one Fang and. Dead.

So is the splash range on the Fang wide enough that you catch the whole conga line dancing around the sc? Or do you need to time it to hit along the edge of the sc?
HQ 9 : 20k medals
IGN : Fidelias
Officer in Kenobi's Command
Level 45 Squad

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”