Jayjack's Rebel Base Designs

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!

Poll: Rate my base

Great
50%
Ok
25%
Dead
25%
Total votes: 144

Jayjack
Admiral

Jayjack's Rebel Base Designs

Post#1 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:32 pm

Decided to change base again.. Last base was doing well but as always trying to perfect base... It won its first 2 defences which earned me 82 medels so really happy with it so far...
Please vote and leave any constructive comments... Thx jj
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Title - Changed Per OP Request / Permission
Jedi-Master's defence strategists!!!

Samael
Lieutenant

Re: Please Rate my early level 9 Base!! Thx

Post#2 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:09 pm

Why did you change the base design?
This base design is common among the top players, somebody calls this design "russian winter".
What about infantry composition? It seems like infantry composition can beat this base without any troubles.
What about potential and efficiency of this base? Is it worth it?
Qui-Gon Jinn wrote:The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.

Jayjack
Admiral

Post#3 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:28 am

Samael since last night it won 3 out of 4 defences... And to my surprise even beat a strong level 10 attacker... Reason why I changed the base is that I alway used to have a corner style base which worked ok at lower levels but still gave away loads of defences, but wanted to try it now being level 9 just to see if it made a difference... Well so far it's done absolutely amazing all 3 defence wins gave me 41 medels each... Suppose it's still to early to really know but will definitely update on how it does... But one thing the sonic turrents are working really well...
When designing this base I made it that if the attacker deploys from the HQ side there is only space to deploy units where transports are place which takes awhile for units to travel through walls just to get to base which means less time for a successful attack let alone reach alloy depots and gold vaults... So far all four attackers deployed from top corner where all my resources are place but literally got destroyed trying to loot resources...
Not been attacked from the left or right corners where my traps are so will be interesting to see how well the base performs....
One thing is for sure regarding other base everytime a level 10 Attacked my base got destroyed 100%...
Thanks for your questions Samael I'll update soon on base success or not...
jj

Jayjack
Admiral

Post#4 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:30 am

Quick update... Won 4 straight defences today... Base seems to
Be smashing it... Been attacked on the left side twice and base held up strong... jj

RedTeflon
Squadron Leader

Post#5 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:24 pm

If someone drops in on the back corner you might win but you are going to loose a lot of loot. I've got a corner base too, but all my traps are on the back corner funny as hell when they drop in it smashes them to bits

Jayjack
Admiral

Post#6 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:56 pm

Hey Red how r u?? I put all the loot there in the hope that they go for resources.. Only designed that base last night and been attacked 11 times won 9 of them and all except 2 deployed at the top which i won everytime.. I don't mind losing resources to gain a defence win... I play a lot so it's never a problem to gain loot by looting...
If I was not winning defences when they attack from top I would place traps there but finding top is slightly stronger than sides hence why I've place traps there..
Thx for your comments.. I will update on success of base... Kind Regards jj

Jayjack
Admiral

Post#7 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:34 am

Update... Base definitely the best base I've designed.. Won about 13 defence wins so far... jj

Jayjack
Admiral

Post#8 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:20 am

Guys just so you can compare medels I've earned on defence wins with this new base... Today alone I've had 8 more defence wins.. Base is just kicking Empire Butt... jj
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jayjack
Admiral

Post#9 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:00 am

Update.. Won another 6 defence wins... Please try out base for yourself and see how it works for you.. Will say think this base will only be successful for level 9 HQ... But my medels have gone from 14300+ to just under 14800+ in the space of 3-4 days and 95% of medels were earned through defence wins... Kind regards jj

Samael
Lieutenant

Post#10 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:47 am

Testing this base on level 8. The weakness is possibility of enemy to attack from the non-defend bottom corner and destroy HQ.
My base looks like this
Qui-Gon Jinn wrote:The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”