Jayjack new level 9 Base!!!

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!
Jayjack
Admiral

Jayjack new level 9 Base!!!

Post#1 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:38 am

Made some changes to accommodate new turrents new deka and shield...
Only upgraded to level 9 three days ago and this new base has won me 10 defence wins so far!!!
Any comments welcomed..
Kind Regards jj
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jedi-Master's defence strategists!!!

Jayjack
Admiral

Re: Jayjack new level 9 Base!!!

Post#2 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:45 am

Just to update.. Base is doing great on defence wins... So going to keep this base for awhile... Will update again in a week or so..

Manzeer
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:47 am

Hi Jayjack,

Just wondering, do you have any tips or screenshots for level 8 bases? I just can't seem to win much on defense anymore and it's getting very frustrating.

Thanks!
-Manzeer
Leader of UnifiedJedi2

Jayjack
Admiral

Post#4 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:23 pm

Hi Manzeer, well the base above was virtually the same layout I used for my level 8 base, actually was working better at level 8 than 9... Few guys in my squad took on this base and has had good defence results... I will see if I can find a screen shot of the actual level 8 version...

Manzeer
Storm Trooper

Post#5 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:33 pm

Jayjack wrote:Hi Manzeer, well the base above was virtually the same layout I used for my level 8 base, actually was working better at level 8 than 9... Few guys in my squad took on this base and has had good defence results... I will see if I can find a screen shot of the actual level 8 version...

Thanks!
-Manzeer
Leader of UnifiedJedi2

TenaciousD
Captain

Post#6 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:55 pm

OK, I thought I'd give Jayjack's original level 9 base a try. I've adapted it a little bit and I don't have the DekkO yet to put inside the walls, so I'm currently protecting my contraband in there. Should be interesting to see how this progresses. :)

TenaciousD
FU8AR Windows Rebel Squad (that's with an "eight") are looking for active members, by request only.

cCarter8020
Cadet Trooper

Post#7 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:11 pm

Not having a single mortar leaves you vulnerable to an all infantry rush if they bait your sc and deka/O early. and they will crush the remainder of your base with say 104 rebel troopers maybe 1 shock if they want to be weary of your traps. moral: dont eliminate ALL mortars.

Poene
Commodore

Post#8 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:14 pm

Jayjack, why 10 traps so close together to the west? A smart imperial player drops his shock trooper first who will then have a field day over there.
Plus, if they attack via another angle those traps won't contribute anything.

Of course I can't see your replays. If 70% of your attackers drop their entire army in the west then yeah, awesome.

syncpan77
Major General

Post#9 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:24 pm

Here's a hint, Imps will preferably attack from where the HQ is, hoping to take out most if not all shields with the 10 range and once your SC becomes exposed snipe it. You don't want your shields to have too much space between the shield edge, and the edge of the SC itself. If an Imp sees a few tiles in between, that's the green light to go ahead and try the SC snipe. If he's carrying a sniper horde, he can easily take out your HQ without tripping the sC either. This layout guarantees 3 shields down, possibly the HQ too, all without tripping the SC.
EMPandemonium "We're a small squad with a big fight in us."
Leaderboard Rank: #??? - Battle Score: 584,000 - Squad War Record: 71W - 4D - 22L .

Darkdonations
ORDER-99

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”