TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!
LDeVose2
Commodore

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

Post#1 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:33 pm

I tried to order the buildings according to their level of importance and hitpoints. My effort was to make it has difficult as possible to get to my base HQ. Tthe idea was to put as much as possible behind walls, protect the walls with the refineries and then protect the turrets with the walls, the depots & vaults with the turrets and all of the above protecting the HQ. Almost as soon as I finished, someone attacked with three AT-ATs and cut me a new one.

Your thoughts?

FingerStinger
Captain

Re: TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

Post#2 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:52 am

It's hard to figure the weak spot without watching the replay. You should look at that to learn how you could better your defenses. One thing to note is that mortar you have in the rear in too close to the wall. It can easily be attacked if enemy is right next to the wall so it forces the nearby turret to have to defend that wall and could expose the walls near the unit transport. Also consider moving your squad center to a more central space to give you wider coverage.
If you are not in a squad, join Sons-of-Tatooine.

LDeVose2
Commodore

Post#3 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:12 am

Thanks, FingerStinger.

I revised it before I got your response. I had another attack with one AT-AT and lost, but with 71%. I figured that the opening in the walls was neither good nor well reinforced. I am going to look at what I have now in view of your recommendations, and make changes accordingly.

Can we post replays?
In-Game Name - Eulippia Prime
Windows 10
Current Base Level ~ 7

Faction - Rebel
Current Rank ~ 7
Squad - Eulippia
Squad Position - Leader
Squad Status -
OPEN

How to Join - OPEN

FingerStinger
Captain

Post#4 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:56 pm

How is the base coming along? I finally hit level 7 and it's been a tough go. I've changed base layout at least 3 times. I get hit by too many level 9 and 10 attackers to draw any real conclusions, but my Droideka will be ready again in 5 days so I expect the last loss of 59% for one star to be more common than the 98% I've experienced while shields were upgrading. Time will tell, ha ha.

LDeVose2
Commodore

Post#5 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:00 am

Hey!

I didn't realize that I have been away so long. I am up to level 7. All of my buildings are upgraded. I have just started upgrading my planetary command to level five. I am winning more defensive battles - like two out of three. It seems like my latest layout of about a week ago has made a huge difference.

I will post a screenshot.
In-Game Name - Eulippia Prime
Windows 10
Current Base Level ~ 7

Faction - Rebel
Current Rank ~ 7
Squad - Eulippia
Squad Position - Leader
Squad Status -
OPEN

How to Join - OPEN

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”