How To Post Image Of Your Base To Be Rated...

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!
Ragnoser
Cadet Trooper

Re: How to post image of your base to be rated...

Post#11 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:08 am

I'm going to install for screen shots!

rRr
Admiral

Post#12 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:33 pm

What is the maximum image size? I was yesterday trying to create my base rate thread but gave up after 5 tries with message "Image too large".

PS: Yes, I have been downsizing the image. But it would be way better to know what size it must be instead of just trying until it works.. :roll:
Empire HQ X, 30 000+ medals, contrabant addict.
Proud officer of Sith-Society
we have currently 2 open slots,
take your chance to be in same squad as "UCL Tracker" chat family founder
;)
LINE: rrr-firstlorder

rRr
Admiral

Post#13 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:30 am

rRr wrote:What is the maximum image size? I was yesterday trying to create my base rate thread but gave up after 5 tries with message "Image too large".

PS: Yes, I have been downsizing the image. But it would be way better to know what size it must be instead of just trying until it works.. :roll:

did abit of testing when creating my own thread. Max size of image is probably 700kb, anything above did not work, however 680kb worked for me. Just in case anybody is curious.
Empire HQ X, 30 000+ medals, contrabant addict.
Proud officer of Sith-Society
we have currently 2 open slots,
take your chance to be in same squad as "UCL Tracker" chat family founder
;)
LINE: rrr-firstlorder

DeathStriker

Post#14 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:08 am

rRr wrote:did abit of testing when creating my own thread. Max size of image is probably 700kb, anything above did not work, however 680kb worked for me. Just in case anybody is curious.

rRr - Thanks for posting information! :D

1. This Instruction Thread was created back in 2014 shortly after website was created.
  2. The instructions talk about using an ATTACHMENT which is only viewable when logged in.
  3. Until Commander has a chance to review and update the Main Thread Post I recommend using the IMAGE TAG with a link to your Screenshot on a on-line Image Host (like imgur.com) like this:

Code: Select all

[img]http://image_url[/img]

which can be entered using the Image Button found on the top row in the POST EDITOR.
  4. It is BEST to grab a screenshot of your Base taken during the DAY as Nighttime Screenshots are hard to view.
  5. Optionally, taking a screenshot of SHIELDS ACTIVE and SHIELDS INACTIVE helps in providing info about shield protection.
Helping Forum Members is What I Do...

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Jibsman
Commander

Re: How To Post Image Of Your Base To Be Rated...

Post#15 » Fri May 12, 2017 4:44 pm

Email your photos to yourself on your desktop, edit the photos, change them to .gif and resubmit. Gif files are much smaller.

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”