HQ 6 Empire

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!

Poll: How is my base layout?

Awesome layout!
25%
Might just get by
33%
You are doomed
42%
Total votes: 12

artsev
Officer

Re: HQ 6 Empire

Post#11 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:36 pm

I got the idea to put one line of refineries behind the walls and then turrets, but that would work probably only for higher level HQ's. Will put just behind the walls then.

Zach
Commodore

Post#12 » Thu May 17, 2018 3:52 am

Just an observation. On ur defence pic it shows u got attacked by Hans and Leila. Two hero’s is that possible?

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#13 » Thu May 17, 2018 4:05 am

Yeah, han, leia, and chewie appear in some of them.

KPD
Commander

Post#14 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:04 am

And after moving your turrets, spread out your shield coverage so instead of overlapping it covers those turrets that will be spread along your wall

artsev
Officer

Post#15 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:03 am

Today got 8% and 4% HD's on two planets with this layout:
IMG_4226.PNG

Currently swapping all turrets to Burst.

However I have another problem now, any rival attack destroys me and rips my resources, and I can't maintain the shield, because I need to attack for relocation for HD's on other planets.

How to maintain the balance in this case?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ravenclaw1138
Squadron Leader

Post#16 » Tue May 29, 2018 4:55 am

I agree with above, and you need to upgrade your turrets before you reach level 7.
Game Name:General Ion
Member of:Imperial-Coders
HQ:7
Faction:Galactic Empire

“To defeat an enemy you must know them, not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy....art...”
-Grand Admiral Thrawn

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#17 » Tue May 29, 2018 8:12 am

Don't put the transports behind the walls, and if you aren't using the factory guard reserve, pull them out of the main base, too. You're wasting a lot of shielded real estate on big junk buildings.

Next, get the shields back. You want them behind the walls, or they are easy pickings. Burst turrets won't work well lined up like that behind the walls. At level 7, hailfires will easily pick them off. I recommend staggering them in a zig zag pattern with collectors in front of them. You can check my base to see what I mean (Boogie in crimson_ALLIANCE). I switched to bursts several months ago, and my base works pretty well, especially with the latest increase in turret equipment buffs and just the burst turret damage. Some (not all) hailfires get into turret range when they are forced to go around buildings to get at their nearest target, so a big hfd attack is not necessarily a death blow to the base.

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”