Rate my Level 7 Rebel base

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!

Poll: What do you think of my base?

I wouldnt attack you
20%
Meh
53%
Utter Garbage
27%
Total votes: 15

Dbcooop61
Officer

Rate my Level 7 Rebel base

Post#1 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:12 am

Hey all, I havent been winning as much as I should, can you give me some feedback to improve my layout?

I put most of my turrets around the HQ for obvious reasons, my Deka and SC protect the softer middle of the base where they can take cover behind buildings. They are under sheild along with Contra, Hero and StarCom, this helps in HD. The right side of the base has some more turrets to slow down an advance westwards. I find that dropping a single stump in front of a turret is highly effective for stalling many Imp units.

Jayjack
Admiral

Re: Rate my Level 7 Rebel base

Post#2 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:30 pm

TBH sc can be baited way to easy!!! If attacked from the west corner your HQ can be taken out before sc get deployed!!!
Now I will suggest and it's only my point of view what's worked for me,,, keep SC an Deka's next to HQ and make sure you have all 3 shields covering the SC!! Then place turrents around main focus i.e HQ SC Deka's and then use all other building as walls to protect main focus,,,, topped with walls!!!

You can check out my progression and stat's on 'Jayjack rebel base designs',,,, I also have a level 8 post here to!!!

jj
Jedi-Master's defence strategists!!!

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”