Empire HQ level 6 layout

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!

Poll: Rate my base?

Amazing
No votes
Great
14%
Good
14%
Terrible
71%
Total votes: 7

Savagemaul
Cadet Trooper

Empire HQ level 6 layout

Post#1 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:52 am

What do you think of my base? Any suggestions would be amazing.

Empire level 6HQ StarWars Commander
https://imgur.com/gallery/7x6qY

And the rest of my base is just landing pads, droid hurts, armory, etc etc
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts from Poster - PLUS - Placed Image in Image Tags to aid in discussion.

i75c
Squadron Leader

Re: Empire HQ level 6 layout

Post#2 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:49 am

so how are you finding hailfire droids and B-Wings?

If i were a rebel i'd pop a juggernaut to your bottom left to pop the shields and then just drop 2-3 B-Wings to clean up the majority of your turrets.

How are your HD's going? I see your right flank is a wall on an edge. Still plenty of room to spawn ai units in. Might want to shift the base 3 units to the left and place some buildings there to help with the HDs.

I go for a more spread turret placing, if they only hit 2 turrets with a B-Wing, i consider it a win.

Savagemaul
Cadet Trooper

Post#3 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:28 pm

i75c wrote:so how are you finding hailfire droids and B-Wings?

If i were a rebel i'd pop a juggernaut to your bottom left to pop the shields and then just drop 2-3 B-Wings to clean up the majority of your turrets.

How are your HD's going? I see your right flank is a wall on an edge. Still plenty of room to spawn ai units in. Might want to shift the base 3 units to the left and place some buildings there to help with the HDs.

I go for a more spread turret placing, if they only hit 2 turrets with a B-Wing, i consider it a win.

My HD usually ends around 25% but that's with 3 heros , next defense I'll do without, for pvp I win some I lose some, it's back and forth with that honestly.

That's my newly updated base from hq 6-7, so don't judge to hard as I'm in the process of getting everything from level 6 to 7, I was told by my squadmates that this is a better layout, I haven't gotten attacked yet, or done any HD so as soon as I can I'll let you know the results. (Sorry having trouble posting the image, don't know how from iPhone)
Last edited by DeathStriker on Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Title - Added Image in Image Links

i75c
Squadron Leader

Post#4 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:25 pm

Savagemaul wrote:
i75c wrote:so how are you finding hailfire droids and B-Wings?

My HD usually ends around 25% but that's with 3 heros , next defense I'll do without, for pvp I win some I lose some, it's back and forth with that honestly. https://imgur.com/gallery/Bjd3Tthat's my newly updated base from hq 6-7, so don't judge to hard as I'm in the process of getting everything from level 6 to 7, I was told by my squadmates that this is a better layout, I haven't gotten attacked yet, or done any HD so as soon as I can I'll let you know the results. (Sorry having trouble posting the image, don't know how from iPhone)

it still is weak to B-Wings and hail-fires but overall i think you should be able to easily 3 star HD's when all your turrets are up to date. Nice improvements!

DeathStriker

Post#5 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:43 pm

Savagemaul wrote:(Sorry having trouble posting the image, don't know how from iPhone)

Savagemaul - I edited your previous post to aid in discussion.

IMAGE HELP: In the Post Editor you can look for the IMAGE BUTTON Image or you can enter it manually using the following example Code:

Code: Select all

[img]---image URL here---[/img]

Using your previous Screenshot the above Code would look like this:

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ejZfqk4.png[/img]

When using imgur.com look for the Direct Link or even BBCode when view your images and use those when posting on the Forum.

Hope that helps you in the future...

Obliterating Empire Bases is not only our Prime Mission but is how we have FUN!

Dbcooop61
Officer

Post#6 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:54 am

Hey Savage, you should probably move things around a bit, im also a L7 Rebel and I would 2 star your base and steal everything.

1) move your contra to be where your research station is, this way its protected by a trap, right now all thats saving you from a very bad day is a landing pad.

2) put one of your alloy/credit vaults on each side of your base to help against looting. you dont want to let someone hit one side and take ALL contra, alloy and credits plus two stars.

3) i would put some traps between your landing pads and the buildings to their right, right now nobody will trigger the 4 traps between your deka and hero center. why would anyone attack from that side?

As it is now, first I drop 1 trooper near the deka, as soon as the trooper is dead then I would drop my 1 Juggernaut, 10 heavy, 3 medics, Leia, 1 Drabatan & 2 Vanguards on the top left near the landing pads. Your deka rolls right at them and gets killed instantly. I steal all of your loot. Then the sheilds drop and I bomb the frontline turrets with a couple of B wings.

This will result in a guarranteed two star victory, three stars if my Deka is available to clean the corners.

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”