DEFENSE SYSTEM - THE CASTLE - EMPIRE BASE LEVEL 8

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!

Poll: YOU CONSIDER THIS LAY OUT BALANCED

Poll ended at Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:13 am

YES
53%
NO
35%
MAYBE
12%
Total votes: 17

LordJefferson
Officer

DEFENSE SYSTEM - THE CASTLE - EMPIRE BASE LEVEL 8

Post#1 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:06 am

PRINCIPLE OF THE CASTLE - STRENGTHENING THE TRIM, STRENGTHENING THE WALL, PROTECTING THE RESOURCES.

The Present Model has defensive characteristics the optimization of the garrisons against the main rebel threats, Heavy Infantry, Repair Droids, Juguernauts.
• 6 missile turrets
• 4 Explosion turrets
• 6 Quick Shot Turrets

We observe the command center, which is shielded by 2 shields, the radius of the shield is within the perimeter of the walls, which helps to reduce the damage of infantry attacks, but susceptible to jugs damages. At each end of the Central Garrison we have the traps with TIE bombers where they would be the main weaknesses. The Infantry Traps arrangement is ambushed in the way of resources, within access probabilities in the second garrison, where we have a small wall with a missile turret, two blast turrets and two rapid-fire shots to decimate droids Repair and Heavy Infantry.
This Base features balanced Defense features, Deka is at level 6 at this time, and the squad center next to the first trim allows for a good defensive performance while maintaining in the arsenal an AT AT or two AT DP.

Get the Tip for the 8th level commanders Empire.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LORDJEFFERSON_BRASIL_IMPERIAL_SQUAD

Maia
Commander

Re: DEFENSE SYSTEM - THE CASTLE - EMPIRE BASE LEVEL 8

Post#2 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:27 am

It truly looks very well balanced. I think the weakest points are the North and West Corners, placing some gamorreans to screen the rest of the forces behind would be my strategy. I think you should consider moving some of the Burst Turrets to those corners or place more traps there.

However there is something that intrigues me, why don't you use any Mortar Turrets? I'm also a level 8 Imperial and Mortar turrets are my predominant type of turret...

(Vejo pelas imagens que és Brasileiro, daqui vai um abraço de Portugal!)

LordJefferson
Officer

Post#3 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:19 am

Hello Maia
Thanks for the suggestion I will reevaluate these points. I started with the principle of Proficiency.
For example, whenever rebels attack using healing droids and heavy infantry, the average attackers have been 8x Heavy Rebel Soldier's and 4x Healing Droid.

The 2x rapid firing turrets as the layout of the rear flank and other 2x missile turrets its firepower over healing droids, vehicle units, and infantry are balanced while walls and shields are active.

And since defense structures are at level 7, we have a relevant possibility that they will not fall. Traps where they remain indicate that these vulnerable starting points of attack already have an advantage over mass infantry.

The mortar turrets are effectively good when properly positioned, but my experience with them indicates that this model is more efficient as I explained above, because until the infantry join in a group it can be decimated before it even causes an effective impact On the assault troop.

I'll counterbalance with mortar turrets and see what happens!

Thanks for the comment let's keep in touch.

Hugs and Happy Holidays from your friend from Brazil.

Denroe
Captain

Post#4 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:17 am

If the shield that you have upgrading covers your sc when active then it's pretty solid. If not then if I were a reb I would drop a jugg west side, take down the only shield protecting your sc, snipe it with xwings and probably hundie your base with heavy/meds
Lvl 10 - - Officer Imperial Enclave -- currently accepting active lvl 10 imperials

LordJefferson
Officer

Post#5 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:32 am

Good afternoon, Denroe.
Thanks for the tip I believe the central shield below the second garrison can rise a couple of gaps thus protecting the squad center as well.

Big hug and happy holidays.

Officer

Post#6 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:49 am

cover ur sc sc with atleast two shields to prevent sc sniping.....otherwise its a pretty effective base...☺

LordJefferson
Officer

Post#7 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:43 am

Thanks for the tip I actually removed three pieces from the wall that are flanking the first garrison with the missile turret closest to the resources and moved the shield closer to the squadron center. Now it is protected by two shields and they are protected inside the perimeter of the walls. Before any part of the shield is shot by the enemy the walls need to fall by increasing the effectiveness of the weapons. And I am keeping inside the squad center always an AT AT to set off the hopes of attacks with missile launchers and Jugs.

Officer

Post#8 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:02 am

nice......but atat is not effective when faced against luke...his spin ability keeps the atat locked on to him while other troops shreds it....better keep 1 mhc,2 sniper n 1 bike as they r quite versatile or 2 mhc n 1 snip....n when u reach sc lvvl 9 keep 3 mhcs...they r great as they get stuck n tears vehicles n shreds even the infantry troops...

LordJefferson
Officer

Post#9 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:37 pm

Thanks for the tip, I'll use this defensive strategy right now.
May the force be with you.

Mystery747
Cadet Trooper

Post#10 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:17 pm

Do you have screenshots of the updated version of this base (including possible mortars, different wall configurations, etc.)? I'm about to copy this base but would like to know if there's a more current version before I remodel my layout.

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”