Rate my level 6 imperial base

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!

Poll: Rate my level 6 empire base please.

Great
No votes
Ok
50%
Bad
17%
To the sarlacc pit with you, Rebel scum! (Horrible base)
33%
Total votes: 6

Lord501Sheogorath
Lieutenant

Rate my level 6 imperial base

Post#1 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:01 pm

Any improvement you can see would help... i just hit level 6... and i have a building in each corner... i max everything before i go 2 the next hq level..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Join the 501stSithLegion Today
Co Leaderof the 501stSithLegion
Long live the Empire
Long live the 501st

LordJefferson
Officer

Re: Rate my level 6 imperial base

Post#2 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:15 am

For your level of player the base is well balanced with the missile turrets, fast shooting and explosion aligned efficiently. I see that you are putting all your structures in sync with your level. A good advice would be for you to raise the HQ level only after your walls, defenses and shields have been level compatible with it, to avoid rebel attacks by commanders who are better developed than you. The Parameter that determines the opponents takes into consideration your level of HQ, medals, and the improvement of your defensive posts. Do not be anxious to push the HQ a lot, to achieve the greatest amount of unlockables, try to grow in synchrony and you will have great results in defenses and attacks. As for the squad center at your level, look for heavy snipers and troopers to defend your base. Ask your squad mates for these donations, so you'll improve your defensive efficiency even more. The traps, be sure to raise their power too, are great at decimating mass troops and vehicles. Do not commit the crime of uparting the whole base and forget to upar the traps.
Congratulations on Base Commander!
LORDJEFFERSON_BRASIL_IMPERIAL_SQUAD

Lord501Sheogorath
Lieutenant

Re: Rate my level 6 imperial base

Post#3 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:01 pm

Thank you for your feedback, i will take your advice. I appreciate you taking the time to help me..
Join the 501stSithLegion Today
Co Leaderof the 501stSithLegion
Long live the Empire
Long live the 501st

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”