Rate My Lvl8 Empire Base

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!
netbrad
Cadet Trooper

Rate My Lvl8 Empire Base

Post#1 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:15 pm

Been playing a while and since I keep losing money I can't advance. I figured I would ask the professionals.

lvl8nt.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Euph
Major General

Re: Rate My Lvl8 Empire Base

Post#2 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:01 pm

Join a squad, put your Squad Center inside your walls under your shields near your HQ. Start leveling up the SC, and as soon as they'll fit, ask your squaddies to put bikes and snipers inside it. It'll make a big difference.

Our squad has a couple of openings, if you're interested. We'd be happy to help you out.
Sith-Society iOS/Android Imperial Squad
Mature HQ10. Immature meat-bag.
[sound of Kubaz laughing]

Pirate
Commodore

Post#3 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:29 am

If you are having a problem keeping resources, try putting your HQ out in the open and use all of your defenses tightly around the vaults. It will get you free protection with hopefully minimal resources lost.

Joining a squad is the first step though, their advice and SC troops are more valuable than anything else.
ISBCounterOps - Imperial Squad - Windows
Looking for active commanders, PM me to join

Stedian
Commander

Post#4 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:32 am

Pirate wrote:If you are having a problem keeping resources, try putting your HQ out in the open and use all of your defenses tightly around the vaults. It will get you free protection with hopefully minimal resources lost.

Joining a squad is the first step though, their advice and SC troops are more valuable than anything else.

Totally agree leave your HQ out and a lot of times players will just hit that for medals unless they are farming.

pupkeen
Commander

Post#5 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:13 am

2c from the other side :)

- move traps away from walls and turrets - hfds will blow them up
- upgrade your SC, put it under the shields in the center of the base so it would be hard to bait the troops
- join a good squad, there are plenty of them advertising on the forum
- build droideka, even low level one is better than nothing
- leave your HQ/contra stash out in the open if you want to keep credits/alloys safe
- put junk buildings like credit/alloy generators in a circle around your walls, this way heavies / snipers might go for them and miss the center of your base
RogueBanthas - more fun than a twi'lek, less hairy than a wookie!

Valiant
Commodore

Post#6 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:06 am

All great points and the most important is join a good squad a lot of us are recruiting so check out the squads for those responding here.

Couple of suggestions assuming you want to keep with the corner base design:

Place those resource production buildings along the outside of the wall only the vaults need be inside the wall and under shields (even then you can put some to the outside). Now that you have tightened up your base footprint you need to move your safehouse and SC inside the wall. Droid - Sentinel is your first new line of defense and should be a focus get it and upgrade it. Defenses - turrets need to be leveled as best you can for each level.

Hope that helps

netbrad
Cadet Trooper

Post#7 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:25 pm

Thanks for all the feedback so quickly.

I haven't joined a squad because I don't know if I will be able to provide enough support to said squad. I only log in maybe once every 2 days if I remember.

I haven't built the Droideka platform because I don't have any contraband...
And I can't get contraband because I don't have a Contraband Trade port...
And I can't get a contraband trade port because I can never reach the 800k credit threshold due to the attacks or focusing on upgrading turrets and buildings. I usually get attacked when I get over 300K in the bank.

I haven't figured out what to do with that wall yet and I'm still grinding through upgrading it. I'm also thinking about changing the turbolasers to burst. I keep getting attacked with large numbers of infantry and 20 healing droids, plus an ocassional vehicle and airstrikes.

Pirate
Commodore

Post#8 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:36 am

netbrad wrote: I haven't joined a squad because I don't know if I will be able to provide enough support to said squad. I only log in maybe once every 2 days if I remember.

I haven't built the Droideka platform because I don't have any contraband...
And I can't get contraband because I don't have a Contraband Trade port...

There are plenty of squads that would be happy to have you as a casual player, you don't need to worry about not playing as frequently as anyone else. We have a few weekend warriors, no big deal. Enjoy the game your own way.

For level 8 upgrades and deka builds, you aren't going to be able to farm resources any more. You are going to have to attack until you have enough to build what you need or have a base layout meant solely for resource protection.
ISBCounterOps - Imperial Squad - Windows
Looking for active commanders, PM me to join

LordJefferson
Officer

Post#9 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:54 am

Hello Man.
Please chek the link below, its my protipe base, and a good sugestion.
All the coments near so visible im my Layout.
Enjoy The game.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=19136
LORDJEFFERSON_BRASIL_IMPERIAL_SQUAD

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”