My Level 6 Empire base

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!
basel
Officer

My Level 6 Empire base

Post#1 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:37 am

Looking for some feedback. Thanks :D :) ;) :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rRr
Admiral

Re: My Level 6 Empire base

Post#2 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:01 am

You have 7 new messages ;)

However as a Empire mate, I will give you one tip: "Never put traps close to wall! Never."

When enemy Hailfires come and try to breach your walls to get to the turrent, their splash damage falling on walls will destroy yout traps ;)
Empire HQ X, 30 000+ medals, contrabant addict.
Proud officer of Sith-Society
we have currently 2 open slots,
take your chance to be in same squad as "UCL Tracker" chat family founder
;)
LINE: rrr-firstlorder

Vorchild
Commodore

Post#3 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:53 am

Looks like you are doing everything right. I might have had a few more mortars in there to try to damage the trash cans, but otherwise yeah, it looks pretty solid. Don't worry if the heavies and medics walk right through you, though. That's something of a given. ;) Hailfires unlock at HQ7 IIRC, so I wouldn't be too worried about those yet, but it will come.

pupkeen
Commander

Post#4 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:26 pm

Your SC troops can be easily baited by a soldier at the south corner, so you'd better put something here. Overall pretty decent layout, more mortars would be nice though.
RogueBanthas - more fun than a twi'lek, less hairy than a wookie!

Vorchild
Commodore

Post#5 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:18 pm

pupkeen wrote:Your SC troops can be easily baited by a soldier at the south corner, so you'd better put something here. Overall pretty decent layout, more mortars would be nice though.

Not sure that matters much. They can just as easily be lured by a bantha going for the nearest turret to the SC. The key is the walls pen them in from going too far. But really, at HQ6, you're unlikely to get away from baiting completely. Who knows, maybe you want them to bait from there? Be a pretty nice spot to be a sniper.

pupkeen
Commander

Post#6 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:55 am

Vorchild, your points are valid, judging from empty place near SC it is intended place to activate troops. Still, as a Rebel, I dont think it's a good idea. If I was to attack this base, I'd activated SC with a soldier, then I'd snipe them with X-wings/HWK at the area south of SC uncovered by shields, or lure outside the wall with another soldier. And then 2 packs of heavies + meds from south-west and west most probably will wipe this base.
RogueBanthas - more fun than a twi'lek, less hairy than a wookie!

DeathStriker

Post#7 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:58 am

basel wrote:Looking for some feedback. Thanks :D :) ;) :oops:

rRr wrote:However as a Empire mate, I will give you one tip: "Never put traps close to wall! Never."

When enemy Hailfires come and try to breach your walls to get to the turrent, their splash damage falling on walls will destroy yout traps ;)

Vorchild wrote:Hailfires unlock at HQ7 IIRC, so I wouldn't be too worried about those yet, but it will come.

basel - Good Base Design, but could use some improvement.

Now, as a Rebel Commander, advising a Empire Commander how to make Rebel Attacks "harder" might seem treasonous, but I love challenges and the harder I find a Empire Base the more "fun" I have when I obliterate it! :D

SUGGESTIONS / FEEDBACK:

1. While the current design worked well for Levels 2 to 5, now that you are Level 6 and have access to the Armory I would suggest you consider a Corner Base Design. Heroic Defense "Events" are a great way to earn Data Fragments and Corner Base Designs are easier to defend against Heroic Defense deployed Units. Keep in mind that during a Heroic Defense Event the Units are only deployed where you see the GRID in your Base Editor. HD deployed Units don't spawn on the edges so with a Corner Base they won't spawn, say in the Upper Corner.
  2. TRAPS - The placement of Traps is one of "trial and error". What worked in the lower levels won't work in the upper levels. You don't want to make your Trap Placements "obvious" like putting walls around a IDT (LATT) Trap since this only provides an "obvious target" for Rebel Commanders. Also you don't want to place them where they can get "Splash Damage". The best location is in Range of a Turret (to help pick off any Vanguards), but out in the open in a common Rebel Unit "deploy location" which you learn after several attacks.
  3. I have to disagree with Vorchild. The reason for this is the COMMON RULE is expect an Attack from Players which are 2 Levels higher than your HQ. For a Level 6 HQ you can expect Level 8 Units (and maybe even on rare occasions Level 9 Units). Of course, if your Level 6 Base is attack by Level 4 or Level 5 Units it should do well - so a word to the wise - plan for the BEST but expect the WORSE.
basel - Maybe my Secondary Base (currently being upgraded to Level 5) might see you on the Battlefield some day, so maybe I will be able to "instruct" you further then... LOL :lol:

Helping Other Have "Fun"...

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”