Enjoying Some Success With This One

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!

Poll: What is your response to this layout?

Poll ended at Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:14 am

1. Looking forward to thanking you for the resources AND the three stars!
No votes
2. I don't need three stars. I just need to win.
No votes
3. OK, so I lost, but I got a lot of resources.
No votes
4. I took the wrong transport. Can I borrow 800 credits?
50%
5. Other (Specify in Post)
50%
Total votes: 2

LDeVose2
Commodore

Enjoying Some Success With This One

Post#1 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:14 am

I have been away a long time
Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot (1).png
! Here is my current layout. How do you vote?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added Option 5 to POLL
In-Game Name - Eulippia Prime
Windows 10
Current Base Level ~ 7

Faction - Rebel
Current Rank ~ 7
Squad - Eulippia
Squad Position - Leader
Squad Status -
OPEN

How to Join - OPEN

LDeVose2
Commodore

Re: Enjoying Some Success With This One

Post#2 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:18 am

The first thing I noticed was that attacks stopped coming from the front. Then I saw that they were still getting two and three stars by coming in at the top corner. When I reinforced that with walls and turrets, I started winning more - especially against 7 and under.
In-Game Name - Eulippia Prime
Windows 10
Current Base Level ~ 7

Faction - Rebel
Current Rank ~ 7
Squad - Eulippia
Squad Position - Leader
Squad Status -
OPEN

How to Join - OPEN

Denroe
Captain

Post#3 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:01 am

To me it looks too easy to take down all 3 shields with eatat from the left side without activating sc. Having a shield to the right of your sc will cause the eatat to activate sc before getting that last shield. The deka on the left corner would be no deterant because it could easily be baited out and destroyed before commencing attack in that left corner.
Lvl 10 - - Officer Imperial Enclave -- currently accepting active lvl 10 imperials

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:32 am

LDeVose2 - I added POLL OPTION #5 to allow Rebel Commanders - like my self - to respond to poll and provide comments and advice on your Base.

AS FOR YOUR BASE... Good overall Base design, but could possibly use some improvements as follows...

1. Spread out your Resources. The current "Cluster Design" makes Resource Loot Spam Attacks able to grab most of your hard earned Credits, Alloy, and Contraband. Make the Enemy Faction Commander work for the loot.
  2. Use your Wall Dragon Tooth Design wisely. Spread out your walls to further decrease the amount of Enemy Unit "Spawn Space". Also within Dragon Tooth Wall Designs is a great place to hide Traps.
  3. Speaking of Traps, when you take Base Screenshots, if possible, temporarily move your Traps to a location that will not be visable in the eventual posted Screenshot. This makes those Enemy Faction Commanders (Empire in this case) not able to see where your Traps are. You can move the Traps back after you take the screen shot.
  4. My last comment is - you are using a Corner Base Design which is one of the Best when it comes to Heroic Defense "events" as HD Enemy Units don't / won't spawn along the edge, but only spawn in the same area as defined by the Grid shown in the Base Editor.
Looking forward to other comments...

Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders Who Want to War - Apply Now!

Vorchild
Commodore

Post#5 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:28 pm

My initial thought is I'd hit it from the north with eATAT + mhc. Your tight base design would mesh well to that loadout and there isn't much in the north to slow me down (and little cover for your turrets from that direction). The trap placement up there is fairly obvious and I'd drop a trooper down to clear it for me. From there, I can get all three shields pretty easily and not spring the SC which I can snipe if I feel like. North and east is also where it looks like all your loot is, meaning that even if I don't get all the way through for 3 stars I'm picking up most of the loot anyways.

Still, it looks well thought-out and you can't created a base that defends every loadout. But, the north corner is the easiest mechnically to deploy into (if you zzom in to ignore the button), so you might choose a different corner to get a little more advantage.

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”