My Level 6 Imp base is waiting to be rated!

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!

Poll: Yay or nay?

It's great!
No votes
It's ok.
11%
Not horrible, I guess.
22%
It definitely could be better.
44%
There's much room for improvement.
22%
Total votes: 9

Thatrandomguy007
Storm Trooper

My Level 6 Imp base is waiting to be rated!

Post#1 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:36 am

So I've been playing ever since, I dunno, September of last year? I play this game semi-seriously, but I tend to take long breaks every now and then. But that's besides the point. Everything in my base is max level, except the one burst turret closest to the credit markets and the shield generator next to it. Thanks in advance!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.

Pirate
Captain

Re: My Level 6 Imp base is waiting to be rated!

Post#2 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:23 am

you are going to want to get your squad center in the middle of the base under at least 2 shields. try moving your base to a side or corner to minimize attack angles.
ISBCounterOps - Windows - Imperial

Sigma582
Commodore

Post#3 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:49 am

You also want turrets to be on the edge of your shields in any "outer" direction to prevent an attacker from shooting at your shields from safe distance.
Proud officer of IMPERIALS® squad on Windows server. LB #21, lvl 36.
A few spots open for active English-speaking players.

Thatrandomguy007
Storm Trooper

Post#4 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:50 pm

Pirate wrote:you are going to want to get your squad center in the middle of the base under at least 2 shields. try moving your base to a side or corner to minimize attack angles.

Thanks, the squad center in the middle definitely a must!

Sigma582 wrote:You also want turrets to be on the edge of your shields in any "outer" direction to prevent an attacker from shooting at your shields from safe distance.

Done and done! Thanks for the advice!
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”