Level 4 Rebel Base Layout

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!

Poll: What do you think of my base layout?

IT ROCKS!
29%
Meh...
50%
Dude, you're screwed...
21%
Total votes: 14

maltron66
Captain

Level 4 Rebel Base Layout

Post#1 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:43 am

Being stuck at level 8 for what feels like an eternity, I've been getting my base steamrolled by level 9/10 opponents, who feel that dropping the contents of their SC, their Droidekas and all available aircraft available to them at the time they attack me is really necessary. So, being bored as hell with how bad the game becomes near the end, I decided to take all the experience I've gathered throughout my journey and start a second base. Aaand here it is:
rsz_xss.jpg

So... what do you think? Does it rock? Is it "meh"? Or am I completely and utterly screwed? Tell me!
P.S. Yes, I know, I have to upgrade some buildings. I will do so in time. For now, let's just pretend that everything is maxed out to level 4. And also, keep in mind that the SC is ALWAYS filled with a sniper and a Twi'lek... which is probably why out of all 13 times I was attacked, I managed to win 12 times (against stronger opponents too).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Proud officer and representative of GreekSpirit
17W-1D-4L in Squad Wars

Hoops8
Commodore

Re: Level 4 Rebel Base Layout

Post#2 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:04 pm

Really at this stage just having a s.c with a sniper will win you most of your defenses. Skiffs are good too, and will be a big part of defense shortly.
OMISQUAD and OMISQUADBLACK Always looking for those that enjoy good company and good base crushing.

maltron66
Captain

Post#3 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:49 pm

Hoops8 wrote:Really at this stage just having a s.c with a sniper will win you most of your defenses. Skiffs are good too, and will be a big part of defense shortly.

I know. The goal here is to design a base layout that will trick the enemy into spawning his first few troops within the SC's perimeter. That way, the SC troops are activated immediately and the enemy doesn't even get to 50% the base, as their entire forces are wiped out in 10-20 seconds, tops. Judging by the results, I've managed to achieve that goal (won 2 more defenses since I created this thread). Most players start from the bottom left or bottom right side of the buldings surrounding the HQ and get slaughtered by the sniper. :D
SC is currently upgrading. After the upgrade is complete, I'll be replacing the Twi'lek with a skiff. The sniper stays. ;)
17W-1D-4L in Squad Wars

maltron66
Captain

Post#4 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:01 am

rsz_Χωρίς_τίτλο.jpg

Reposting because I can… Here’s the updated and final design that has awarded me with 55 defenses in less than a month (would be even more if I was attacked more frequently). Haven’t lost in a really long time, actually. So that’s a huge “HAH!” to the jackass who picked the “Dude, you’re screwed…” choice in the poll. I’ve made a lot of rivals and have lost to none yet (except for that guy who went berserk and sent 3 Droidekas to smash my base, I must have really gotten into this guy’s head). I’m counting at least 8 rivals I’ve angered enough to make them repeatedly attack me and bang their head against the wall as the only thing they achieve is to lose again and again.

So, there you have it! If you’re bored and want to create a second account, just for the sake of winning lots of defenses, then this layout is best suited for you! It’s 100% the best cupcake you’ll find, clinically tested! xD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
17W-1D-4L in Squad Wars

MrDLC
Cadet Trooper

Post#5 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:57 pm

could you get a screen shot of this in layout made?

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”