Level 5 base based on Squad center defense

Share a screenshot of your base here and have people rate it.
All your base are belong to us.! For great justice!
TheCleaner
Commodore

Level 5 base based on Squad center defense

Post#1 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:57 pm

IMG_1198.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
iOS Rebel:
Knick Knack, Mini Base, HQ8, Rank 9, 19,000 medals, officer Freedom,fighters

TheCleaner
Commodore

Re: Level 5 base based on Squad center defense

Post#2 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:45 pm

The Cleaner III account started 3/20 16-2 so far on D, 1,476-0 on offense, currently 11,804 medals. 1st loss was from and earlier version, tweaked walls to prevent squad center baiting and added the rocket turrets to keep speeders off my squad center troops. Second loss was from a mass of rebel soldiers to the south that took out the two barracks and the HQ so I upgraded the bottom zig zag to lvl 5. With 20 slots I keep 2 snipers and a speeder in the SC.
iOS Rebel:
Knick Knack, Mini Base, HQ8, Rank 9, 19,000 medals, officer Freedom,fighters

eclampsium
Major General

Post#3 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:16 pm

Well, as you could have 10 turrets and have only 4, you are manipulating a bit too much the matchmaking. I recomend keeping turrets one level under the hq/sc/hero/starship for the "general player". I imagine you are being able to unlock tons of stuff in the conflicts that way.
Not shure about your success in defenses, they are not sniping your sc or calling troops outside with a bantha to talk outside the base? what players are attacking you? lv2-3?

Poene
Commodore

Post#4 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:34 pm

Hard to give feedback if it is not known what the level of your attackers are. If only lvl 2 players attack your base then you are pretty much invincible. Lvl 2 players would get murdered by your SC troops.

IMO Playdom should change the matchmaking and calculate it less on base rating but more on HQ level. That would encourage the sandbaggers to buy and level their turrets lest they be crushed daily. But that is another matter.

syncpan77
Major General

Post#5 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:42 pm

Regardless of the sandbagging, that's a neat layout for that level.
EMPandemonium "We're a small squad with a big fight in us."
Leaderboard Rank: #??? - Battle Score: 584,000 - Squad War Record: 61W - 2D - 19L .
Join us today! We need 3 players that love to war daily!

Denroe
Captain

Post#6 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:17 pm

Sandbaggers can all go fly a kite as far as I am concerned. The only thing more unjust than getting wiped out by a Kessen attack is getting wiped out by a lvl 10 sandbagger with a mega deko taking 30% alloy and gold and 15% CB.
Oh revenge them you say????....bahahahahahahaha! As an imperial the last time I got to revenge an attack was many months and levels ago
Lvl 10 - - Officer Imperial Enclave -- currently accepting active lvl 10 imperials

Return to “Rate My Base Layout”