SWC Survivors' Clash of Clans. Names Please

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

SWC Survivors' Clash of Clans. Names Please

Post#1 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:27 am

Hello all, rebel and Imp alike!

The Clash community is huge, but there sure is an elite there, consisting of the battle-hardened, grizzled and scarred veterans of SWC.

My idea is simple:

Just enter your In-Game Name (IGN) both in SWC and in Clash of Clans here.
We may be able to find one another and this in turn might lead to a limited number of clans run by former SWC players. Thus we can partly retain our unique SWC culture and have fun. Even as this game is dying, its legacy may live on!

Currently one of my bases (villages) is in a SWC survivor clan, called CircleOf.Swords. My ingame name in Clash is Oog van Sauron.

Regards,
Darth Bratzzz
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title - Capitalized
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

SleeperSim123
Captain

Re: SWC Survivors' Clans in Clash. Names please

Post#2 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:36 am

member of who_is_next started by squad leader (Yaters) of WhoIsNext. my id is : Fivecrayfish.

in-game name : sleeper sim (corresponds to same gmail)

TalonKarrde
Squadron Leader

Post#3 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:25 pm

CoC: Member of GAURDSOFISRAEL ign is elecktro

Swc: member of Death_Striker ign Talon Karrde

Edit: changed CoC name from elecktro to Trojan
Last edited by TalonKarrde on Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
King of smugglers

DarthStrutter
Captain

Post#4 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:17 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:Hello all, rebel and Imp alike!

The Clash community is huge, but there sure is an elite there, consisting of the battle-hardened, grizzled and scarred veterans of SWC.

My idea is simple:

Just enter your (ingame-)name both in SWC and in Clash of Clans here.
We may be able to find one another and this in turn might lead to a limited number of clans run by former SWC players. Thus we can partly retain our unique SWC culture and have fun. Even as this game is dying, its legacy may live on!

Currently one of my bases (villages) is in a SWC survivor clan, called CircleOf.Swords. My ingame name in Clash is Oog van Sauron.

Regards,
Darth Bratzzz

Been looking for a new game and CoC seems to be the closest to SWC as far as layout goes. Is it really a good game? Some people seem to hate it.

TalonKarrde
Squadron Leader

Post#5 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:28 am

DarthStrutter wrote:
DarthBratzzznew wrote:Hello all, rebel and Imp alike!

My idea is simple:

Just enter your (ingame-)name both in SWC and in Clash of Clans here.

Regards,
Darth Bratzzz

Been looking for a new game and CoC seems to be the closest to SWC as far as layout goes. Is it really a good game? Some people seem to hate it.

It depends if you like fantasy. Even if you don’t like fantasy but you like strategy you can still enjoy the game. There is more strategy in CoC then SWC because you can’t just dump a bunch of troops on a base and call it a day. You have to plan out your attack and let out your troops during the course of the battle. It is impossible to 100% a base just by dumping troops.

If you want to try it out come and join our clan GUARDSOFISRAEL my ign is Trojan and we’re recruiting.
King of smugglers

syncpan77
Admiral

Post#6 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:44 am

CoC member in Dark~Brigade (leader Wheels) and SWC Polestar (leader Obi Ken Meaney) Using same callsign as in SW:C. I'm liking it so far, a bit tougher at lower levels than SW:C that's for sure.
OFFICER in "DARKDONATIONS"
LINE ID: syncpan77-MOSTLY A RESTRICTED NO OP WAR SQUAD
Top 15 on GSOW in UCL, always looking for new members

Cyberjas
Cadet Trooper

Post#7 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:51 am

Hey Folks -

Imperial Player here, but have info regarding this topic.

Current SWC Name - Cyberjas / Squad - ImperialRevenant

Clash of Clans Info -

Name - Cyberjas / Clan - ImperialRevival (Yeah... ImperialRevenant wouldn't fit. A tad too many letters...)

Stop by, visit, and if you like, join in!

Take care,

Cyber

DarthStrutter
Captain

Re: SWC Survivors' Clans in Clash. Names Please

Post#8 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:00 am

Just started CoC

SWC Darth Strutter
CoC Strutter

MachineHead
Commodore

Re: SWC Survivors' Clash of Clans. Names Please

Post#9 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:00 am

SWC: MachineHead + 5 more
CoC: MachineHead
Transformer earth wars: Bulldozer+MachineHead
mySquad: closed
myAccounts: MachineHead(11), Bulldozer(10), NineInchNails(9), Ministry(9), lol(7)
new also a rebel base - called corona

Indo
Officer

Re: SWC Survivors' Clash of Clans. Names Please

Post#10 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:34 am

We are CoC Squad:

Holocron-Horror

We are merged from two teams:

HH-Resurection - (formerly Holocron-Horror on Windows) & JTB_2.0

We are now 32 active players and everyone is welcome to join us or stop by for a chat.

;)

*edit
We are also on Discord, channel: https://discord.gg/h73uqhA

Pop on over !
Last edited by Indo on Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussions”