HELP: Info On What New Game SWC Commanders Are Moving To

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
SleeperSim123
Captain

HELP: Info On What New Game SWC Commanders Are Moving To

Post#1 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:06 am

Time to find a new game (HELP)

It's time to say goodbye to Star wars commander (if no new content is released in 2h, which is most likely scenerio at this time), I would like some people's suggestion regarding new games which I should download (hopefully similar to SWC and not Clash of clans)

Edit : Its official, the time playing this game is coming to an end. Time to find new games to play (hopefully we'll cross paths.)
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title To Better Reflect Topic - Added Original Title to Main Topic Post

DarthChoder
Captain

Re: Time to find a new game (HELP)

Post#2 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:14 am

Don’t leave sim. Tryin to get u to join our squad
Haha - viewtopic.php?f=29&t=25894
Player: Darth Choder
Squad: SithLegion
Young but active squad - looking to grow.
Join us....and feel the power of the dark side.

MachineHead
Commodore

Post#3 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:23 am

:evil: if this journey will end, i will try to go out and find the corona virus! for sure no new start for me!
mySquad: closed
myAccounts: MachineHead(11), Bulldozer(10), NineInchNails(9), Ministry(9), lol(7)
new also a rebel base - called corona

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:33 am

No more games for me, I'm getting too old for that, whether it's a new Star Wars game, or whether Disney/Zynga gives another crystal or any other compensation to restart on its new platform.

I fell into the trap once, I will not fall into the same trap twice.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

Nataabutterfly
Lieutenant

Post#5 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:35 am

trying to find similar game too atm tbh :cry:
•LIZA• | English-Rebels | HQ: 8 Rebel
Elizawetta | RusBears | HQ: 11 Empire

MachineHead
Commodore

Post#6 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:45 am

i´ve played civilisation a lot before this game addicted me...i think ist somewhere on my steam account...
mySquad: closed
myAccounts: MachineHead(11), Bulldozer(10), NineInchNails(9), Ministry(9), lol(7)
new also a rebel base - called corona

Luke81
Captain

Post#7 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:53 am

In the event that the game closes to start a new Star Wars, all I can do is be rewarded in crystals as a form of compensation to also play in the new one.

Nataabutterfly
Lieutenant

Post#8 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:47 am

Luke81 wrote:In the event that the game closes to start a new Star Wars, all I can do is be rewarded in crystals as a form of compensation to also play in the new one.

but the new one will be similar to SWC? or it wont be strategy? dunno, I have much to do in my base, Im having fun in this game, dont want it to be done :cry: :cry:
•LIZA• | English-Rebels | HQ: 8 Rebel
Elizawetta | RusBears | HQ: 11 Empire

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#9 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:54 am

There's right now an information about a new SW game by EA titled Project Maverick connected to the OT timeline. Let's wait to see how long it takes to EA also cancel it...
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

SleeperSim123
Captain

Post#10 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:03 am

Congradulations. Its time to leave ladies, genetelmen, alines and of course siths of all size and shapes.

No content this time as well. say goodbye find a new house to stay in. buy a new game and send curses to Zynga developers for ruining this already ruined game (by dinsey).

Cheers

Return to “General Discussions”