What Is Coming Next? Speculation and Rumor Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
CoolGuy
Admiral

What Is Coming Next? Speculation and Rumor Discussion Topic

Post#1 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:20 am

What next? Turd Slicers or Demo Droid? Or something really useful like U-Wings?
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Therealharbinger
Major General

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#2 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:09 pm

CoolGuy wrote:What next? Turd Slicers or Demo Droid? Or something really useful like U-Wings?

Fathier Riders. Because 4 weeks of horses isnt enough.
Elite crate contains:
Horses with togs on top that dont do anything.
Horses with stick wielding traitors on top
Demo droids that dont demolish
Club wielding ape men
For the next 8 weeks.
1500ep per crates.

Pls insert more crystals

DeathStriker

Post#3 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:32 pm

Therealharbinger wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:What next? Turd Slicers or Demo Droid? Or something really useful like U-Wings?

Elite crate contains:
Club wielding ape men
For the next 8 weeks.
1500ep per crates.

Pls insert more crystals

DESPITE the "Speculation" in truth there is no "Official Word" yet.

:arrow: Given Zynga's "pattern to date" I don't expect any info until next Wednesday when we might get a "hint" but in reality it will most like be next Thursday.

:geek: I am keeping watch and will report if I see any "validated info".

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Calboy
Commodore

Post#4 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:14 pm

Orbaks with elite skin are devastatingly good deployed in the right way
Proud commander of Lvl3 Mercenary Guard Reserve. Kick Ass time

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:25 pm

Therealharbinger wrote:

Elite crate contains:
Club wielding ape men
For the next 8 weeks.
1500ep per crates.

Pls insert more crystals

It would be the best event ever!

Here is my suggestion for Zynga, Devs to create a new Event "The Most Stupid and Useless Units Put Together", and as there are many units, I agree that 4 weeks is not enough, 8 weeks would be great, with each week rewarding:

Fathier Rider aka Crazy Donkey
Demolition Droid
Turret Slicer
Ongidae/Buffopel aka Bald dude/Club guy
AT-DT Walker
Hauler
Ski Speeder/AvA Speeder
Enhanced ATAP/ATMP

Thus, hardcore players who love to grind for any piece of junk, would be more than happy to have the unique chance to max out all of these units at once!

And Prestige players will find a new definition of pain and suffering during these 8 weeks. For milestones missions, they can bring back the Deploy 412 Vehicles, plus Destroy 219 Turrets, Destroy 340 Buildings, and Deploy 326 Infantry! And I agree with 1500 EP for an Elite Crate for Prestige players, it is fair, very fair.

Silly jokes aside, as dual faction Prestige player, I really don't care anymore. :D
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:35 am

mkenobi wrote:
Therealharbinger wrote:

Elite crate contains:
Club wielding ape men
For the next 8 weeks.
1500ep per crates.

Pls insert more crystals

Here is my suggestion for Zynga, Devs to create a new Event "The Most Stupid and Useless Units Put Together", and as there are many units, I agree that 4 weeks is not enough, 8 weeks would be great, with each week rewarding:

Demolition Droid
Turret Slicer
AT-DT Walker
Hauler
Ski Speeder/AvA Speeder
Enhanced ATAP/ATMP

Thus, hardcore players who love to grind for any piece of junk, would be more than happy to have the unique chance to max out all of these units at once!

And Prestige players will find a new definition of pain and suffering during these 8 weeks. For milestones missions, they can bring back the Deploy 412 Vehicles, plus Destroy 219 Turrets, Destroy 340 Buildings, and Deploy 326 Infantry! And I agree with 1500 EP for an Elite Crate for Prestige players, it is fair, very fair.

Silly jokes aside, as dual faction Prestige player, I really don't care anymore. :D

I still can't believe that all we got from the FINAL STAR WARS FILM in the series... was a stinking horse

I think for me that was the day this game died for me... :(

On the plus side it's been massively positive - I have loads of free time to do more interesting things than kill dev bases... such as watch paint dry, clean moving car wheel spokes or trim my front lawn using a small pare of scissors.

Thank you Zynga.
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 168,021 medals. Completed it mate...
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!

Harshit
Admiral

Post#7 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:37 am

mkenobi wrote:
Therealharbinger wrote:

Elite crate contains:
Club wielding ape men
For the next 8 weeks.
1500ep per crates.

Pls insert more crystals

Demolition Droid
Turret Slicer
AT-DT Walker
Hauler
Ski Speeder/AvA Speeder
Enhanced ATAP/ATMP

And it would be nice to give players as some donkey samples, LIN, slicer samples, etc. for milestone rewards.
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.

GlockShanty
Captain

Post#8 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:54 am

Richaldo wrote:I still can't believe that all we got from the FINAL STAR WARS FILM in the series... was a stinking horse

I think for me that was the day this game died for me... :(

Yes, that was the day for me when it was unofficially confirmed that Zynga have no intention of breathing new content into the game and that the game is slowly being allowed to die. The biggest Star Wars film in the franchise since A New Hope and the only thing they marked it with was a new variant unit of an existing already known to be useless unit.

I'll keep saying it until it happens; look forward to August 2020. Mark your calendars. That's when SWC is getting closed down, right on the 6th Anniversary of the first iOS release.
Playing since August 2014

Gunnar
Captain

Post#9 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:06 am

AT-DT great for war in Tatts war in my sullest SC

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#10 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:45 am

As I have 4 accounts in this faction, I have visited several Rebel squads, and participated in some wars or just looking at how they war or conduct their squads, and I can say that the general feeling among longtime players is of discouragement, especially in Prestige level.

Not only because of the lack of perspective ahead, those who have not yet given up on wars are close to giving up due to mismatches, like the last, when one of these squads matched DarthBratzzz's CircleOfLords and they were slaughtered 45 to 0 in less than 2h.

I joined another squad but they didn't put me in the wars because of my medals, all of them HQ 10 and 11 were medal dumpers, desperately trying to survive in the game.

Today, in one of these Rebel squads, yet another Prestige player has warned that he is leaving the game, and his squadmates have asked him to wait two more weeks to "see what's coming".

Like him, many of us are looking forward to retirement, but we are still waiting for what's to come, and what's next? Cantina Bracing. Cantina Guard Reserve. Horses.

I'm taking the courage to finally say "screw it, I'm out".
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

Return to “General Discussions”