Spock! An encounter?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Toydarian
Major General

Spock! An encounter?

Post#1 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:22 pm

This might make you all laugh your socks off! I have been dying to meet the one and only @Spock for a spar in this game. Toddling about normal business on Kit, I bumped into, yes you guessed it @Spock! Double take, I did, rank 16? Never mind, have a pop! Yep, managed 2 stars! Whoop! Hmmmm, looks iffy, for sure! It was! Checked GSoW....geez, what a lot of Spocks! Fuck! The one I hit was in Deutsch_Imp_187! Not the main man at all! Never mind, one day.....
Regards to the One and Only @Spock here! The IE one!
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

Spock
Grand Admiral

Re: Spock! An encounter?

Post#2 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:11 am

Toydarian wrote:This might make you all laugh your socks off! I have been dying to meet the one and only @Spock for a spar in this game. Toddling about normal business on Kit, I bumped into, yes you guessed it @Spock! Double take, I did, rank 16? Never mind, have a pop! Yep, managed 2 stars! Whoop! Hmmmm, looks iffy, for sure! It was! Checked GSoW....geez, what a lot of Spocks! Fuck! The one I hit was in Deutsch_Imp_187! Not the main man at all! Never mind, one day.....
Regards to the One and Only @Spock here! The IE one!

Lol dangit! I got excited and was about to log in to check my log for you!
3 galactic wars now and we still can’t find each other. Getting closer though my friend.
It will happen one day and you’ll smash me good, no doubt. I’ll keep looking forward to it :)
Cheers!

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with Over 2,000 no outpost replays being shared! The largest collection of commander replays out there. Soon to become a museum of our game.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Re: Spock! An encounter?

Post#3 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:58 am

Toy man... you know where I am if you want another few matches... ;)

Come play with us...
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 168,021 medals. Completed it mate...
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!

Return to “General Discussions”