GALACTIC CONFLICT: A-A5 Speeder Truck / Imperial Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
CoolGuy
Admiral

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT: A-A5 Speeder Truck / Imperial Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#31 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:06 am

Only playing my rebel HQ8 - currently UC on Tako and Tatt, and Obsidian on Dando. Then I'm looking forward to 3 days of medal dumping and important upgrades such as armoury and hero command.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

GAT
Captain

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT: A-A5 Speeder Truck / Imperial Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#32 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:51 pm

I need 12 frags for lvl6 itts and 70 or 80 for lvl7 so trying my best on 3 planets

DeathStriker

Post#33 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:54 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Update:

:arrow: Today is last full day available to Grind for Frags as Conflict will end on Monday, November 11.

:arrow: The In-Game Developer Notes state that Monday 1000 UTC = 5:00 AM EST (US Time) will be when Conflicts End but the Conflict Timer on the PLAY SCREEN calculates to Conflicts Ending at 1500 UTC = 10:00 AM EST (US Time).

:arrow: I am using the Conflict Timer on the PLAY SCREEN.

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 15, 380- 1.98% - 1d 10h
    Dan - 20,732 - 2.00% - 1d 10h
    Kit - 37,748 - 1.92% - 1d 3h
    Yav - 29,771 - 2.00 % - 1d 3h **
    Hot - 27,277- 1.80% - 1d 8h
    Tak - 28,772 - 1.99% - 1d 19h
    ==================
    **GSoW Stats used due to no current Player Update.

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#34 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:28 am

DeathStriker wrote:CONFLICT UCL STATS - Update:

:arrow: Today is last full day available to Grind for Frags as Conflict will end on Monday, November 11.

:arrow: The In-Game Developer Notes state that Monday 1000 UTC = 5:00 AM EST (US Time) will be when Conflicts End but the Conflict Timer on the PLAY SCREEN calculates to Conflicts Ending at 1500 UTC = 10:00 AM EST (US Time).

:arrow: I am using the Conflict Timer on the PLAY SCREEN.

With 24h to go according to planet screen, I reached UC on ErKit with my Rebel HQ 11. I'm now with 1.18% and 44,200. But 5min reloading it drops .02% in the ranking. I am also UC on Tatooine with .86% and 20,500 gears. My Rebel HQ 8 is also UC on Tatooine. Yeah, I must be nuts.

Then 42k gives UC on Kit right now, good luck for those that are grinding out there.

I believe this last 24h on ErKit will be the most insane in SWC History. As we are saying here about fight between Left and Right, Government craziness, Congressional riots, and Supreme Court excesses, #PegaFogoCabare

or, in other words, Er'Kit will burn out until this conflict ends in 24h... :lol:

MTFBWY
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#35 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:52 am

I need 34 frags to get the level 6 ITT upgrade... so comfortably in the top 10% on Hoth... and up to 11th on Tako haha!

Much prefer these shorter conflicts, especially when the coincide with a couple of days of rain and other such excuses!!! Should be getting my upgrade then can chill again for a bit :)
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 166,300 medals.
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#36 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:12 pm

Richaldo wrote:Much prefer these shorter conflicts, especially when the coincide with a couple of days of rain and other such excuses!!! Should be getting my upgrade then can chill again for a bit :)

Good to see you active and enjoying the game again!

I am also loving these 4 days of extreme savagery. All conflicts should last only that. 6 days only leads to extreme fatigue and disinterest. Most work or study, and will hardly be able to continue attacking on Monday and Tuesday. And here too is a cloudy and sometimes raining weekend, perfect for killing. :D

I don't believe I went from 100% to 0.20% on ErKit with my Rebel HQ 11 in 24h - with an 8 hour sleep interval - and I still want to keep the .50% on Tatooine for the HQ 11 and also for the HQ 8.

My HQ 11 is on 15th and 60k on Kit, I've never come this far before in conflicts... I must be going crazy or finally rediscovered the pleasure of attack just for attacking. :lol:

Good luck!
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

GAT
Captain

Post#37 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:23 pm

To make top 2% on my 3 planets I might have to pull a all-nighter still working on it. I don’t like how lower lvls have to play with high lvls in conflicts when I was lvl5 I had to make 300+ attacks on tat alone to keep up with prestigious players

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#38 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:53 pm

Well, this was a historic moment, unheard of and hysterical, and deserved a print. For the first time in SWC history, two of my bases met in a conflict league! Rebel HQ 11 and Rebel HQ 8, both with about .50% on Tatooine right now, and look who's in the photo waving "hello there"...

Forum member CoolGuy with his second Rebel account. Say "cheese", buddy! :D

I'm not good at creating stories like Death Striker creates when his bases meet, but here is the register.

Good luck to everyone! :D
SWC Windows survivor.

Therealharbinger
Commodore

Post#39 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:22 pm

Needed 40 frags to make level 5. Have 2 in top 3% and one in bronzium for 8 frags. Stupid grind.
Saving my sanity now for naval assault. Because tie advanced in prestige still eludes me. Got 16 the other day for winning war though. Only need like 8 more of that to happen.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#40 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:43 am

mkenobi wrote:Well, this was a historic moment, unheard of and hysterical, and deserved a print. For the first time in SWC history, two of my bases met in a conflict league! Rebel HQ 11 and Rebel HQ 8, both with about .50% on Tatooine right now, and look who's in the photo waving "hello there"...

Forum member CoolGuy with his second Rebel account. Say "cheese", buddy! :D

I'm not good at creating stories like Death Striker creates when his bases meet, but here is the register.

Good luck to everyone! :D

Yep, that's me. Currently UC on Tako, Dando and Tatt. My last grinding for a while as the next 3 days will be medal dumping and important building upgrades.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Return to “General Discussions”