GALACTIC CONFLICT: A-A5 Speeder Truck / Imperial Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Schruaf
Major General

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT: A-A5 Speeder Truck / Imperial Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#21 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:27 am

There are contradictory times for the end of the conflict.

According to developer notes it ends Monday 11.00 MEZ - german version of developer notes so 11 am middle european time.
But according to the timer it ends Monday 16.00 MEZ - 4 pm middle european time.

What to trust?

DeathStriker

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT: A-A5 Speeder Truck / Imperial Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#22 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:30 am

Schruaf wrote:There are contradictory times for the end of the conflict.

What to trust?

Schruaf - Conflicts will end 4 Days from when they Started so I would use the Conflict Timer shown on PLAY Screen and not the Developer Notes which have been known to have Typos.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

LordWader
Commodore

Post#23 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:25 am

Schruaf wrote:
LordWader wrote:For the wallet warriors out there, or if you have hoarded tons of crystals, there is a premium vehicle crate with En AT-MP / AT-ST, TX and ITT frags

The ATMP Skin is still bugged, isn't it?

Quite ridiulous to offer the bugged skin.

I havent heard anything, but I do not think the big for the AT-MP skin ever was fixed. However, I am sure that anyone buying these crates are looking for ITT frags. One of my squad mates did advise me that you may get SMTt frags from these crates as well.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#24 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:33 am

This week will be insane due to the shorter time and many players trying to get enough frags to complete at least one other level upgrade.

I also think ITT/AA5 is better than the SMTT, not only by the fact you can cook 3 at the same time, but because the deployed units target turrets, and Dev bases for Rebels are most clones of Imperial Live bases with Burst farms.

I would like to play with my Rebel HQ 11 but I would need 2 UC to upgrade the unit (now with 1/50 to Level 5) and I must play with the base that is closest to upgrade this unit and my best odds are with my Rebel HQ 8. It needs 26 frags to AA5 level 6, and UC on Tatooine, or 2 Obsidian guarantee the upgrade. At least I will have a base attacking this week.

I will sit my Imperial HQ 11 (4/70 frags to ITT Level 7) on Tatooine and see how many defensive wins I can have. My Imperial HQ 8 and Rebel HQ 7 will be inative. Both have ITT/AA5 Level 5.

Good luck, everyone!
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

TKTB51
Major General

Post#25 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:30 pm

just camping on 'Kit, hoping for failed attacks.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

DeathStriker

Post#26 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:48 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Initial:

:arrow: Conflict Participation is MUCH HIGHER this week and with the shortened Conflict Time UCL Thresholds are expected to be higher than "normal".

:arrow: Sunday, November 10, will be last full day available to Grind for Frags as Conflict will end on Monday, November 11, at 1000 UTC = 5:00 AM EST (US Time).

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 7,368- 1.84% - 3d 4h
    Dan - 9,884 -- 2.00% - 3d 2h **
    Kit - 13,336 - 1.68% - 3d 12h
    Yav - 12,996 - 2.00% - 3d 2h **
    Hot - 9,902 - 1.80% - 3d 11h
    Tak - 10,671 - 1.95% - 3d 16h
    ==================
    **GSoW Stats used due to no current Player Update.

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#27 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:32 am

DeathStriker wrote: :arrow: Sunday, November 10, will be last full day available to Grind for Frags as Conflict will end on Monday, November 11, at 1000 UTC = 5:00 AM EST (US Time).

They don't make things easy... the in game timer (on the "Play" page) says 10am EST not 5am EST. I wonder which one it will be...?

DeathStriker

Post#28 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:55 am

strawman3125 wrote:
DeathStriker wrote: :arrow: Sunday, November 10, will be last full day available to Grind for Frags as Conflict will end on Monday, November 11, at 1000 UTC = 5:00 AM EST (US Time).

They don't make things easy... the in game timer (on the "Play" page) says 10am EST not 5am EST. I wonder which one it will be...?

My point is still valid - that is Sunday will be last full day to grind for frags so plan on getting into your final League positions on Sunday.

:arrow: If on Monday you are able to grind for frags consider it a bonus but don't plan on it.

DeathStriker

Post#29 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:51 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Update:

:arrow: Sunday, November 10, will be last full day available to Grind for Frags as Conflict will end on Monday, November 11, at 1000 UTC = 5:00 AM EST (US Time).

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 12,270 - 1.9% - 2d 2h
    Dan - 12,845 - 2.03% - 2d 16h
    Kit - 22,581 - 1.91% - 2d 12h
    Yav - 21,795 - 1.99% - 2d 2h
    Hot - 18,897- 2.00% - 2d 6h
    Tak - 25,804 - 2.00$ - 2d 1h **
    ==================
    **GSoW Stats used due to no current Player Update.

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#30 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:37 am

I'm playing with my Rebel HQ 8 only, on Tatooine, and it's fine so far, I slept with 0.32%. Most rivals are full 9s and weak 10s, and some Prestige sandbaggings, and most give 520-540 gears per 3 stars attack. The best score so far was 660 gears and a few 630.

That means I need to attack twice as many times as a Prestige hitting Dev bases by 1100 gears to get the same score, and it's not Dev bases, but Live bases with GR, buffed turrets and SC. The conflict scoring system needs to be changed, once they cannot adjust matchmaking. Dev bases cannot give more score than any Live base at any HQ level!

And I saw 60 where it is 50, so my Rebel HQ 8 has AA5 level 4, not 5, and I only need 16 frags (34/50) to upgrade it. Then I can also attack with my HQ 11 and see what I can get on Kit, maybe Tatooine. Probably not worth the effort as I can't upgrade the truck unless I get 2 UC with this account.

According to the planet screen, remaining 2d0h20min of insane grinding... :D
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

Return to “General Discussions”