GALACTIC CONFLICT: A-A5 Speeder Truck / Imperial Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

GALACTIC CONFLICT: A-A5 Speeder Truck / Imperial Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#1 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:07 am

Galactic Conflict A-A5 Speeder Truck / Imperial Troop Transport

CONFLICT INFO:

• All Planets
  • Dates 11/7/2019 to 11/11/2019 (4 Days - Ends Monday)
:arrow: Followed by 1 Week Enhanced T2-B / AT-ST Walker Conflicts

:!: UPDATE - SERVER MAINTENANCE PLANNED - 11/9 to 11/14

• First Galactic Conflict - for A-A5 Speeder Truck / ITT - is only for 4 Days (Thursday to Monday) and ends on 11/11/2019,
  • Next Conflicts Start on 11/14/2019 (Thursday)
  • For next Tuesday and Wednesday there is nothing planned.
  • :arrow: Data Miners have noted Server Maintenance scheduled for 11/9 to 11/14.

More info will be posted once we know more...
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

LordWader
Commodore

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT: A-A5 Speeder Truck / Imperial Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#2 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:23 am

Well, after a 2 week break, this coming week will be real busy as everyone tries to unlock / upgrade these things. Glad I am rested up and ready to go, my ITT is at level 5: see if I can boost it to level 6 or 7. Too bad this conflict is only one week

DarthStrutter
Commander

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT: A-A5 Speeder Truck / Imperial Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#3 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:24 am

LordWader wrote:Well, after a 2 week break, this coming week will be real busy as everyone tries to unlock / upgrade these things. Glad I am rested up and ready to go, my ITT is at level 5: see if I can boost it to level 6 or 7. Too bad this conflict is only one week

Mine's lvl 4 so i will be right there with you. Hoth for sure and maybe Dando

Schruaf
Major General

Post#4 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:46 am

DeathStriker wrote:Galactic Conflict A-A5 Speeder Truck / Imperial Troop Transport

CONFLICT INFO:

• All Planets
  • Dates 11/7/2019 to 11/13/2019
:arrow: Followed by 1 Week Enhanced T2-B / AT-ST Walker Conflicts

DS - according to the dataminer side the conflicts end on 11/11/2019 - so only 4 day conflict.
Perhaps there will be some server maintance.

DeathStriker

Post#5 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:58 am

Schruaf wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:Galactic Conflict A-A5 Speeder Truck / Imperial Troop Transport

CONFLICT INFO:

• Dates 11/7/2019 to 11/13/2019

DS - according to the dataminer side the conflicts end on 11/11/2019 - so only 4 day conflict.
Perhaps there will be some server maintance.

Schruaf - My original post was a Typo. I have corrected Main Topic Post.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

LordWader
Commodore

Post#6 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:27 am

Only 4 days?? Then this conflict will be a major grind since you dont have a couple of extra days to grind for higher conflict levels. Odd they would make this conflict shorter and not the Enhanced AT-ST one as less people will grind for that

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#7 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:25 pm

I see these two weeks of conflict as an attempt by Devs to try to clean up the mess at the last minutes of Under Fire when they released the update when most players were about to open the last Crate, and also because many didn't know how to proceed to/or failed to obtain the Crate from Support.

Now many have the chance to get the frags they need to go up one or more levels of ITT/AA5, I just don't understand why they didn't put SMTT instead of ATST/T2B, and this shorter week will be interesting. The secret is to have a good start, I always leave to attack in conflicts on the weekend, but if I do that probably I will not achieve much.

I played the 2 weeks Under Fire with 5 bases, and it gives a headache to think about which bases I will play this single week for ITT/AA5. No way I play this conflict with more than 2 bases for the sake of my sanity.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

BenGelu
Officer

Post#8 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:40 pm

Together with under fire event it becomes a train heaven time, and it's still a lot of time until christmass.
REBELRESISTANCE

dbgman
Captain

Post#9 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:02 pm

Yeah Wookie Wagon conflict!
Co-Leader Barefootphoenix. top 50 squad.

Chaotic999
Major General

Post#10 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:42 pm

My ITT is lvl6 I did 4 UC in last conflict after original unlock. This unit was good at lvl2 and is great at lvl6 , best used for fast load out on conflicts, (Dev bases)
Maybe I get this mother fucker to lvl7 ? It's a great war killer, underated at the MTT, do not be fooled , the itt is better imho.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

Return to “General Discussions”