EVENT: Under Fire - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
CarthOnasi
Lieutenant

Re: EVENT: Under Fire - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#11 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:56 am

Please no not 25, I'm excited to have 3 in my squad that just turned 9.

AlaricSkywalker
Commodore

Post#12 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:07 pm

You know, looking at the rewards from the grind crates, if this is the event for said units, I can see this one being a 4 week event (when cutting out the walker). It'd probably be a while before it's return, but considering the rewards, I think you can all agree that this event is worth the wait, especially if you like donating the mtts to lower level players.

Therealharbinger
Major General

Post#13 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:28 pm

Now this is a good event. An evil combo of 5 ITTs and 5 SMTTs at high levels will be crushing rebels near you soon... or maybe even you yourself. Oh and the gaps in load out were for a lugga. Because those nades need a buff and some storms to mop up those pesky flags.

Therealharbinger
Major General

Post#14 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:32 pm

And it looks like all those probe droid samples are going to come in handy at last.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#15 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:32 pm

Zynga should absolutely not nerf the MTT. They cashed in big time selling crates during the first go round. There is nothing worse you can do to customers than hit them with bait and switch. That is what disney thrived on, Zynga would be making a critical mistake if they did this with a big money-maker.

DarthLazer
Commodore

Post#16 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:36 pm

I think everyone on this form is under the delusion that anyone at Zynga gives two shirts about our complaints, wants and desires.
Partner of Dark_DyNasty squad and Windows survivor.
Sister Squads, Dark_DyNasty 2 and DDII

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Force_Awareness

LordWader
Commodore

Post#17 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:48 pm

Good to see the SMTT coming back. Bit surprised/disappointed that the second Under Fire event is for Enhanced AT-ST frags instead of the ITT.

In terms of nerfing, or increasing UC, for the SMTT...absolutely not! I cannot remember who it was, but it was mentioned a few weeks ago in a different thread that this game is so defensively focused/ favoured, that you need a vehicle like the SMTT to overcome some of those defences. If they are going to nerf the SMTT, then nerf the defences at the same time!

Lord
Major General

Post#18 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:44 am

OH no l would tired to death.

DeathStriker

Post#19 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:51 am

LordWader wrote:Good to see the SMTT coming back. Bit surprised/disappointed that the second Under Fire event is for Enhanced AT-ST frags instead of the ITT.

LordWader - Yes, Week #1 Event Main Objective Reward is Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport, while Week #2 Event Main Objective Reward is Rebel Enhanced T2-B Repulsor Tank / Empire Enhanced AT-ST Walker...

... BUT ...

:arrow: The "real Rewards" are the Elite Event Crates where in both Weeks you can potentially earn more Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport, and A-A5 Speeder Truck / Imperial Troop Transport Frags! :D

I can't wait for this SWC Event to start...

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#20 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:37 am

This is like a good dream after the 5th anniversary nightmare...

I do not agree that they need to nerf the SMTT. It is a powerful unit, yes of course it is, but it is not the salvation of PvP, nor guarantee that you will 3 star every top base with a loadout of 11 Level 10 SMTTs - because you will not. I see Replays of Rebels attacking my Imperial Prestige with 10 SMTTs and they get only 2 stars. And if I get two stars against bases that would eventually kick my ass, that's fine with me.

I have SMTT at Level 5, and ITT at Level 2 for my Imperial Prestige, but SMTT and AA5 still locked for my Rebel Prestige. Now is the chance to get them!

I am not concerned about the deploy 412 vehicles. I have 2-3 bases that can build low level probe/atrt to donate to my Imperial and Rebel Prestige and fill the SC. I just need to buy all perks to reduce the SC request time/max troops received. I have hundreds of samples in HQ for both bases. I also love this massive vehicle deployment to clear my HQs of all the junk... And who cares about medals, as Boog said, you get all medals back just by attacking after this mission.

And since EP requirement has dropped, it's time to upgrade my HQ 6 Rebel to HQ 7 as well, since for HQ 6 EP requirement is 360 EP - same as for HQ 9 - while for HQ 7-8 is only 240 EP. And I will also earn MTT frags in the Elite Crates. My Imperial 2nd account is already on HQ 7, and I will use these two weeks off to upgrade as much as I can for attack.

I plan to play with 5 bases, since it's only a 2 week Event, and all the effort and a few hours less sleep will probably be worth it in the end. :D
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

Return to “General Discussions”