Base search

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Amamda
Storm Trooper
Posts: 5

Base search

Post#1 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:30 am

It there a way to find base info. Couldnt find anyway to search anything in game or online. Im trying to recover my base i have some info but not enough.
The base id would be ideal but anything would help. My base name is whynot. I was in a squad called tango-company but went inactive for 2 years... so im not in a squad anymore.
Lv8 rebel


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 6552

Re: Base search

Post#2 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:10 am

Amamda wrote:It there a way to find base info. Couldnt find anyway to search anything in game or online. Im trying to recover my base i have some info but not enough.
The base id would be ideal but anything would help. My base name is whynot. I was in a squad called tango-company but went inactive for 2 years... so im not in a squad anymore.
Lv8 rebel

Amamda - Unless it was Synced to Facebook and/or you have a Screenshot of the Player ID (which I presume you do not) I am not sure if we can do anything for you.

:arrow: If it was Synced to Facebook and you still remember the FB Login / Password there is a "chance" it may still be there. I would try Facebook Game Room, log in to FB Account old SWC Account was Synced to, and download / install SWC. You might be surprised to find your base again.

Providing some "hope" where there may be none...
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


DarkRebel
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1389

Re: Base search

Post#3 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:14 am

If you run on iOS and use iOS Game Center, then you can log on to the same Apple ID that was associated to your base, then you can reload the same base.


User avatar
lukeskywalker
Admiral
Posts: 515

Re: Base search

Post#4 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:29 pm

Amamda wrote:It there a way to find base info. Couldnt find anyway to search anything in game or online. Im trying to recover my base i have some info but not enough.
The base id would be ideal but anything would help. My base name is whynot. I was in a squad called tango-company but went inactive for 2 years... so im not in a squad anymore.
Lv8 rebel


Just to clarify, you have been inactive for 2+ years? If you were last active at the start of the introduction of the armory and had very little frags or special units, you may really want to consider starting over. Before building your base, determine if you are a casual player or active player, and then build your base accordingly. The game has changed significantly and has become an arms (armory) race. The members of this board, can then assist you with different base building strategies based on your choice of play. Trying to recover what I suspect was a maxed level 7+ base with a level HQ8, is going to put you in a bad spot in terms of matchups.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!


Dolphin75
Commodore
Posts: 188

Re: Base search

Post#5 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:26 am

lukeskywalker wrote: Trying to recover what I suspect was a maxed level 7+ base with a level HQ8, is going to put you in a bad spot in terms of matchups.


I see it differently. I’ve been playing a recovered level 7/8 base with a level 9 HQ for the past six weeks, and it has been enormous fun. I started with no elite equipment, and now have all desert/green planet units unlocked and UC’d the base on two planets in the last three conflicts.

The key is to focus on collecting frags at first - get all daily crates and all heroic defense crates you can. Once you unlock your first skin (in my case it was the Rebel commando), lean on it to start winning and collecting more frags. I made a lot of attacks using only my commandos, and won most.

Once you have unlocked an elite skin on both desert and green, you can double your collection rate by planet hopping (I still haven’t unlocked the Hoth skins, so that will take longer).


User avatar
lukeskywalker
Admiral
Posts: 515

Re: Base search

Post#6 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:01 pm

Dolphin75 wrote:
lukeskywalker wrote: Trying to recover what I suspect was a maxed level 7+ base with a level HQ8, is going to put you in a bad spot in terms of matchups.


I see it differently. I’ve been playing a recovered level 7/8 base with a level 9 HQ for the past six weeks, and it has been enormous fun. I started with no elite equipment, and now have all desert/green planet units unlocked and UC’d the base on two planets in the last three conflicts.

The key is to focus on collecting frags at first - get all daily crates and all heroic defense crates you can. Once you unlock your first skin (in my case it was the Rebel commando), lean on it to start winning and collecting more frags. I made a lot of attacks using only my commandos, and won most.

Once you have unlocked an elite skin on both desert and green, you can double your collection rate by planet hopping (I still haven’t unlocked the Hoth skins, so that will take longer).


Dolphin,

I'm assuming you have been playing regularly in between, and know how to manage the frag/armory game. Might not be the same situation for others. Anyone who has played during the "armory" era, can navigate through this. Might be more difficult for those that last played pre-armory. That's just a guess though.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Lynch, XitLiteNtrNite and 43 guests