EVENT: Time of Heroes - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
StrikerRebel
Commodore

Re: EVENT: Time of Heroes - Discussion Topic

Post#281 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:32 pm

best thing....that event brought my EATTE to Level 10 with lots of bonus crates, good decision to bring them down from 900 to 570 EP :)
Leader of ActiveDonatorYMW (former TOP 50 Windows-Squad ActiveDonator)
We are on the way to get back in the Top50 and searching for fearless rebels fighting with us against the Empire.
Perks maxxed out at 50 and ranked in the Top200 now....

Calboy
Captain

Post#282 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:00 am

What’s next Death Striker after this event matey
Jade’s_Fire Squad

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#283 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:23 am

strawman3125 wrote:All of a sudden my bonus crates got a lot better! :)

My Prestige account has completed it's first Event!

unnamed.jpg

Game should reward crystals for all players that can max out any unit instead of credits! That's a lot of effort.

Congrats anyway, that's awesome!
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Harshit
Admiral

Post#284 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:36 am

I finally put the last elite crate on research for my reb account. I received many upgrades for hero skins. I have to say that I am very happy with these two events so far, actually these were my most successful events till now. :D
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

DeathStriker

Post#285 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:00 am

NOTICE: Event - Time of Heroes- Week #2 (Final Week) - Has Ended

SWC Event - Time of Heroes- Week #2 (Final Week) - has ended.

Post how you did if you wish.

:arrow: In 2 hours we expect something to begin... Maybe... but we just don't know what that is yet...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#286 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:00 am

MY EVENT STATUS - Week #2 (Final Report):

1. HQ 11

• Total Crates Opened: 23
    • Elite Armory Equipment - Hero - Captain Han Solo
      (Start Level 8, 163/180 Frags towards Level 9 Upgrade)

• Total Frags Received: 237 (Includes 1 Daily Crate + 8 HD Crate)
      • Events: Max Level 10 Upgrade :D
    • Elite Armory Equipment - Hero - Artoo Threepio
      (Start Level 6, 11/100 Frags towards Level 7 Upgrade)

• Total Frags Received: 396 (Includes 16 Chapter Objective + 32 Main Objective +32 UCL Crate)
      • Events: Level 7 thru Level 8 Upgrades, 177/180 Frags towards Level 9 Upgrade :D
  2. HQ 8

• Total Crates Opened: 25
      (Start Level 9 Available, 9/220 Frags towards Max Level 10 Upgrade)

• Total Frags Received: 60 (Includes 2 Objective Crate + 10 HD Crate)
      • Events: No Upgrade, 69/220 Frags towards Max Level 10 Upgrade
      (Start Level 6, 61/100 Frags towards Level 7 Upgrade)

• Total Frags Received: 287 (Includes 16 Chapter Objective + 32 Main Objective + 24 Obsidian Crate)
      • Events: Level 7 and Level 8 Upgrades, 118/180 Frags towards Level 9 Upgrade :D
  3. HQ 6

• Total Crates Opened: 24
    • Elite Unit - Hero - Elite AT-TE Walker
      (Start Level 10 Available, 7/32 Frags towards Max Prestige Level)

• Total Frags Received: 25
      • Events: Max Prestige Level Available :D
    • Elite Unit - Hero - Modified SD-K4 (Spider)
      (Start Level 10 Available, 8/32 Frags towards Max Prestige Level)

• Total Frags Received: 24
      • Events: Max Prestige Level Available :D
      (Start Level 4, 36/50 Frags towards Level 5 Upgrade)

• Total Frags Received: 109 (Includes 4 HD Crate)
      • Events: Level 5 and Level 6 Upgrades, 27/100 Frags towards Level 7 Upgrade :D
      (Start Level 3, 8/30 Frags towards Level 4 Upgrade)

• Total Frags Received: 149 (Includes 16 Chapter Objective + 32 Main Objective)
      • Events: Level 4 thru Level 6 Upgrades, 7/100 Frags towards Level 7 Upgrade :D
    • Elite Armory Equipment - Hero - Senator Leia Organa
      (Start Level 4, 23/50 Frags towards Level 5 Upgrade)

• Total Frags Received: 120 (includes 3 Planet Objective + 2 Daily Event Crate)
      • Events: Level 5 and Level 6 Upgrades, 23/100 Frags towards Level 7 Upgrade :D
    • Elite Armory Equipment - Hero - Millennium Falcon Support
      (Start Level 7 Available, 111/130 Frags towards Level 8 Upgrade Available)

• Total Frags Received: 98
      • Events: Level 8 Upgrade Available, 79/180 Frags towards Level 9 Upgrade :D
AND NOW... On to what comes next (currently unknown)...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#287 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:16 am

I enjoyed this event!

The changes to the heroes were too little to make them useful enough to use... Even tripling the power of the Death Trooper does not make him useful enough to place into rotation... and the speed bonus to Artoo helps but the unit is still just more of a turret distraction. I like that they are trying to tweak useless units and make them better/useful! I hope that they continue and are more successful in the future!

My Imperial Prestige account was able to get the frags to max out all hero units and equipment, now I just need to find 3 months of free research time to actually see the benefits. I am upgrading Lord Vader to lvl 9 and then 10 now and I will hold off on the other hero equipment research as there are other higher priority things to research.

My Imperial HQ9 maxed out the hero units and got frags to get Lord Vader to lvl 8, the ATACT & Naval Officer to 9 and the Cold to lvl 10. Not bad!

My Rebel HQ9 got the eATTE to lvl 8!!! and the other hero units are maxed. All hero equipment has frags to get to lvl 9, except Artoo which has lvl 8!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#288 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:31 am

I played the whole Event like a maniac -- I am retired so I have all time in the world to waste in this game -- and I finished the Event on Sunday with 5 bases, between 4 and 5 PM what gave me time to get 3 crates before sleeping, and because I can't sleep more than 6h, I could get 7 crates with my two HQ 6, HQ 8 and HQ 9, and 6 crates with my HQ 11 on Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday I started to get tired and quit with my HQ 11 and HQ 9. Today, I woke up early, opened the crates for the other 3 bases, and started the research for one last crate for Rebel HQ 6 and HQ 8 that ended about 10min before Event end. :D

Total Crates:

Imperial HQ 6: 24 Crates
Rebel HQ 6: 26 Crates
Rebel HQ 8: 25 Crates
Rebel HQ 9: 18 Crates
Rebel HQ 11: 17 Crates

While opening crates I noticed I earned Bronzium Crate in Tat conflict for my HQ 11, the 16 frags allow me to upgrade the R2-3P0 skin to Level 6. :D

The start of the Event at 12 AM here helped me to sync the 4h-8h-8h researches with my sleeping. I also used crystals to get 10-20 EP without have to do another attack and rush 1h and 2h of the last researches for my HQ 11 to complete the Event in the same hour than my low level bases due to its high EP requirements and troop loading time.

I say that the 720/790 EP in the Event missions for Prestige are too high! It's the only complaining I have about this Event, everyhting else was good. :D
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Stuller
Squadron Leader

Post#289 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:14 pm

Wonderful event, I managed to reach many goals or I stayed very close to

DesertPyramid
Admiral

Post#290 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:56 pm

Great event format for the L6 base (about a dozen elite crates). The Prestige base (56k medals) got three crates. Ran into way too many CNFO’s, 1215 errors and connection aborts for that base... or face planting on the higher level guard reserves. The L6 base has about 12k medals and is being paired with L10 bases with armory/GR regularly. It helped that I had some time off for the holiday.

Some of the face plants were epic... like getting wiped out because I launched before the network lag cleared and the barracks had a chance to start glowing. Where did those sharpshooters come from? Kind of strange given I was playing both devices at the same time from the same networks.

Edit: almost forgot - L6 generally was done in 30mins for the missions. Prestige often took 2-2.5 hours due to CNFOs..
Overall a good time.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L37
Medals: ~56k Deka/o: 50/50 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

Return to “General Discussions”