GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
CoolGuy
Admiral

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#41 » Fri May 03, 2019 2:23 pm

How are Rebel players doing with dev bases on green planets? I'm currently getting quite a few on Yavin but haven''t been to Dando or Tako yet. I'm just playing because I am bored and I am not going to kill myself to get UC on any planet.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

DeathStriker

Post#42 » Fri May 03, 2019 2:28 pm

CoolGuy wrote:How are Rebel players doing with dev bases on green planets? I'm currently getting quite a few on Yavin but haven''t been to Dando or Tako yet. I'm just playing because I am bored and I am not going to kill myself to get UC on any planet.

CoolGuy - I am currently bouncing between Tatooine and Er'Kit so have not visited any Green Planets but have heard there may be some Dev Bases on Dando (but each Players PvP MM is different).

:arrow: All you need is Bronzium I on two Planets to get Unit Unlock (unless you do the Mercenary Crate in SHOP).

That said, this New Unit Conflict is the best time to get Frags for it since next time it appears the Frag Rewards per League might change and of course there may not be any Mercenary Crate.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#43 » Fri May 03, 2019 2:57 pm

CoolGuy wrote:How are Rebel players doing with dev bases on green planets? I'm currently getting quite a few on Yavin but haven''t been to Dando or Tako yet. I'm just playing because I am bored and I am not going to kill myself to get UC on any planet.

I don't see many dev bases on green planets. About one or two a day, if I attack 20-30 bases. For Dando, it doesn't matter, since the thresholds have been very low. There's enough Prestige bases that I can 3 star with minimal air and no sc support. Yavin is option B and Tako is the toughest. It's tied to the population totals on the planets. I usually shoot for UC on Tat, Kit, and Dando and try to get Yavin and Hoth. I usually leave Tako as my last option. Dando may actually be easier than Kit currently, if the threshold stays in the 20K range for UC.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#44 » Fri May 03, 2019 3:04 pm

BusuBoots wrote:This is a merc. It is not made in factories. It is made in the cantina.

Boots

In some ways, this is a plus for Kit. For Er'kit, I can have Jets training in the barracks, Wookiee Wagons in the factories and add the new Donut Transport in the Cantina. Training times are low, so for a rebel, you can launch frequent attacks against the dev bases. Quick reload times.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

DeathStriker

Post#45 » Sat May 04, 2019 5:29 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Update:

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 10,301 - 1.92% - 4d 09 h
    Dan - 11,288 - 1.92% - 4d 12h
    Kit - 23,035 - 2.13% - 4d 10h
    Yav - 20,383 -1.91% - 4d 08 hr
    Hot - 21,099 - 1.81%- 4d 9h
    Tak - 19,211 - 1.96% - 4d 14h
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Macca
Squadron Leader

Post#46 » Sat May 04, 2019 6:17 am

Hi guys,

Please forgive my ignorance- despite having played for a while and having multiple accounts! I have only really done enough attacks to get gold/alloy/contraband when needed to keep my builders busy and playing mostly to compete in wars. On my lower lvl accounts I do flick from planet to planet to get the objective crates to unlock the armoury skins/buildings and also understand how the events work and have competed in them for unlocking certain troops.

I missed out on unlocking the Wookiee wagon and having seen how effective they are in wars I would love to be able to unlock this new unit.

So having never really ‘competed’ in a conflict, I have found myself in a league at the end just by attacking when needing loot or completing objective crates for frags.

I have had a search to see if there is a basic ‘rule of thumb’ guide on how conflicts work but a search for conflict throws up a lot. Can somebody point me in the right direction if such a guide exists? Is it simply a case of trying to collect all of the objective crates on each planet and/or the number of successful attacks you make, to get you to the next league up?

Thanks in advance

Macca

toname
Commodore

Post#47 » Sat May 04, 2019 7:18 am

Macca wrote:
I have had a search to see if there is a basic ‘rule of thumb’ guide on how conflicts work but a search for conflict throws up a lot. Can somebody point me in the right direction if such a guide exists? Is it simply a case of trying to collect all of the objective crates on each planet and/or the number of successful attacks you make, to get you to the next league up?

Each planet is a different conflict, but same rewards most weeks. Every time you attack you gain or lose planet-specific gears/medals, more for 2 or 3 star attacks. At the end of the conflict, the top 2% on each planet receive ultra chrome crates, top 5% obsidian, and so forth. You can go to gsow.net to track the gears required for each tier on the Conflicts page.

Macca
Squadron Leader

Post#48 » Sat May 04, 2019 7:23 am

toname wrote:
Macca wrote:

Each planet is a different conflict, but same rewards most weeks. Every time you attack you gain or lose planet-specific gears/medals, more for 2 or 3 star attacks. At the end of the conflict, the top 2% on each planet receive ultra chrome crates, top 5% obsidian, and so forth. You can go to gsow.net to track the gears required for each tier on the Conflicts page.

Thanks for quick response, so is a gear the equivalent of a medal?

Entropy
Lieutenant

Post#49 » Sat May 04, 2019 7:36 am

Medals are obtained by winning any attack or defense outside of war, and determine the difficulty level of your opponents. Gears are specific to a given conflict and indicate what conflict league you're in, or how many frags you are slated to earn. Ironically the more medals you obtain the more difficult it is to earn fragments, as your opponents get more difficult. The number of gears required for a given conflict league changes as people play. You could be in the top 5 percent today and the top 20 percent tomorrow; you have to keep fighting to maintain/improve your percentage.

Macca
Squadron Leader

Post#50 » Sat May 04, 2019 7:46 am

Entropy wrote:Medals are obtained by winning any attack or defense outside of war, and determine the difficulty level of your opponents. Gears are specific to a given conflict and indicate what conflict league you're in, or how many frags you are slated to earn. Ironically the more medals you obtain the more difficult it is to earn fragments, as your opponents get more difficult. The number of gears required for a given conflict league changes as people play. You could be in the top 5 percent today and the top 20 percent tomorrow; you have to keep fighting to maintain/improve your percentage.

Thanks - so it’s kinda ‘suck it and see’ but the more attacks you win the higher chances of ending up in a higher league

Return to “General Discussions”