GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Harshit
Admiral

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#21 » Wed May 01, 2019 9:25 am

Gooner wrote:
Spock wrote:
Gooner wrote:Spock , you're the man in the know. is there going to be an ep event running or just more tedious conflicts? will give me an Idea of whether to log in or not for the next few weeks.

At the moment all we see is a 1 week conflict for this new unit.
We will be watching very closely for more.

A Week off then. Cheers Spock

But remember to log in and out everyday just to collect the 200 crystals from those new daily crates. ;)
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Gooner
Major General

Post#22 » Wed May 01, 2019 9:35 am

Harshit wrote:
Gooner wrote:
Spock wrote:At the moment all we see is a 1 week conflict for this new unit.
We will be watching very closely for more.

A Week off then. Cheers Spock

But remember to log in and out everyday just to collect the 200 crystals from those new daily crates. ;)

Yes. you're right that's worth logging in for then logging straight back out. Because there's no way I'm competing In conflicts again. They're meant to be attracting New players/ Old players back to the game. But constant conflicts was one of the main reasons people left in the first place.If they keep it up more will be following.

TNT
Admiral

Post#23 » Wed May 01, 2019 11:55 am

Interesting unit. As I understand it, the Dowutin Hunter isn't a bad unit, it's just way to fat making it not worth it. Now we can build a van that will likely spawn 2 during combat and the van itself can attack as well. It may be pretty okay. Useless for PVP obviously, but it may do okay during war.

The only limitations is the Tavern.
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.

Gaardian
Commodore

Post#24 » Wed May 01, 2019 11:57 am

Even level 5 Dowutin have about 34k hp. Pretty beefy even in regular pvp.

toname
Commodore

Post#25 » Wed May 01, 2019 12:20 pm

TNT wrote:Interesting unit. As I understand it, the Dowutin Hunter isn't a bad unit, it's just way to fat making it not worth it. Now we can build a van that will likely spawn 2 during combat and the van itself can attack as well. It may be pretty okay. Useless for PVP obviously, but it may do okay during war.

The only limitations is the Tavern.

It will spawn 1 Dowutin every 24s at lvl 1. And considering the value of ITT/Speeder Truck in PvP, this will likely also be very useful there as well.

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#26 » Wed May 01, 2019 12:39 pm

32/24/16/8 is finally heading in the right direction. It's better to rack up multiple low tier crates than it is to get a UC, which spreads the frags out among the population more. Two thumbs up.

3 Bronzium I > 1 UC
2 Obsidian > 1 UC
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#27 » Wed May 01, 2019 3:01 pm

This new unit should not be so bad, but what is the advantage for those who already have the Wookie/Dark truck? At least the truck and units take the OPs boost in Tak-Dand-Tat wars, but not mercenaries. And I also think 12 UC is too high for no OP wars.

Even though the transport and troops damage/health is very good, it's more of a unit that will stay locked in my bases - unless a future Event includes them in the Elite crates.

And since this conflict is only for those who have Cantina, my Imperial and Rebel HQ 6 only take samples, this means 1 week of vacations for my 6 bases. Time to enjoy real life.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

Ghostie
Major General

Post#28 » Wed May 01, 2019 7:00 pm

Ready for the conflict tomorrow....gotta brush off the dust been taking it easy....lol

Gonna kick the tires and light fires and chase some frags again finally! wooohoo!
Some men aren't looking for any logical solution. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#29 » Wed May 01, 2019 7:10 pm

It's a Wookiee wagon, except with Dowutin Hunters. Not too excited, especially since I'm not fond of the Dowutin's ROI. Definitely going for the unlock though, since I underestimated the Wookiee Wagon when that first came out. That turned out to be a great war unit and for my level 6-8 bases in pvp.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Lord
Major General

Post#30 » Wed May 01, 2019 8:53 pm

mkenobi wrote:This new unit should not be so bad, but what is the advantage for those who already have the Wookie/Dark truck? At least the truck and units take the OPs boost in Tak-Dand-Tat wars, but not mercenaries. And I also think 12 UC is too high for no OP wars.

Even though the transport and troops damage/health is very good, it's more of a unit that will stay locked in my bases - unless a future Event includes them in the Elite crates.

And since this conflict is only for those who have Cantina, my Imperial and Rebel HQ 6 only take samples, this means 1 week of vacations for my 6 bases. Time to enjoy real life.

You can rush the headquarters to7 and get cantina by the crystal(which is at least1200)given in this event :mrgreen:

Return to “General Discussions”