GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
User avatar
Gooner
Major General
Posts: 341

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#11 » Wed May 01, 2019 8:30 am

bob1084 wrote:
Josketer wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:Josketer - You are CONFUSED :? :lol:

:arrow: This New Unit is NOT a Starship Strike but a Cantina Mercenary Unit.

:mrgreen:
Ok, so this vehicle would be manufactured in the factories.
Therefore, I suspect that it will occupied 12 places in the transport ships like as a MHC for example...


So everyone is perfectly clear, this is the same person who claims that adjusting 1 unit will make the game balanced.

Thank you for this, thank you so much
Cheers bob the Idea of more conflicts had pissed me off. then you go and post this and make me laugh out loud for real. hahaha Nice one


User avatar
toname
Commodore
Posts: 223

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#12 » Wed May 01, 2019 8:30 am

Josketer wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:
Josketer wrote:Interesting, but the big question is: According to the information, this transport ship occupies 12 places. But will it be like the AT-Hauler ? Or will it be a separate ship like the Rancor ?

Josketer - You are CONFUSED :? :lol:

:arrow: This New Unit is NOT a Starship Strike but a Cantina Mercenary Unit.

:mrgreen:
Ok, so this vehicle would be manufactured in the factories.
Therefore, I suspect that it will occupied 12 places in the transport ships like as a MHC for example...


No, it will be hired in the Cantina. It is basically the merc equivalent of the ITT/Wookiee wagon.


Lord
Major General
Posts: 339

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#13 » Wed May 01, 2019 8:33 am

DeathStriker wrote:Galactic Conflict - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport

Conflict Schedule

  • 5/2 to 5/8, all planets:

    • HQ 6 and Lower:

      • Rebel Salvage Multi-Unit Transport (Sample) (More Info here)
      • Empire Salvage Multi-Unit Transport (Sample) (More Info here)
    • HQ 7 and Above:

      • Rebel Salvage Multi-Unit Transport (More Info here)
      • Empire Salvage Multi-Unit Transport (More Info here)
    CONFLICT INFO: (Source: here for Tatooine Conflict)

    • Ultra Chrome League = 32 Samples for HQ 6 or Lower - and - 32 Frags for HQ 7 or Higher.
    • Obsidian League = 24 Samples for HQ 6 or Lower - and - 24 Frags for HQ 7 or Higher.
    • Bronzium I League = 16 Samples for HQ 6 or Lower - and - 16 Frags for HQ 7 or Higher.
    • Bronzium II League = 8 Samples for HQ 6 or Lower - and - 8 Frags for HQ 7 or Higher.
Let the Discussion Begin...

The thing I consider most is how many frag it takes for every level of upgrading? Will it be all32 or just like the speeder truck making3~5an end to most player'upgrading path?


User avatar
Spock
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1068

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#14 » Wed May 01, 2019 8:37 am

Lord wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:Galactic Conflict - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport

Conflict Schedule

  • 5/2 to 5/8, all planets:

    • HQ 6 and Lower:

      • Rebel Salvage Multi-Unit Transport (Sample) (More Info here)
      • Empire Salvage Multi-Unit Transport (Sample) (More Info here)
    • HQ 7 and Above:

      • Rebel Salvage Multi-Unit Transport (More Info here)
      • Empire Salvage Multi-Unit Transport (More Info here)
    CONFLICT INFO: (Source: here for Tatooine Conflict)

    • Ultra Chrome League = 32 Samples for HQ 6 or Lower - and - 32 Frags for HQ 7 or Higher.
    • Obsidian League = 24 Samples for HQ 6 or Lower - and - 24 Frags for HQ 7 or Higher.
    • Bronzium I League = 16 Samples for HQ 6 or Lower - and - 16 Frags for HQ 7 or Higher.
    • Bronzium II League = 8 Samples for HQ 6 or Lower - and - 8 Frags for HQ 7 or Higher.
Let the Discussion Begin...

The thing I consider most is how many frag it takes for every level of upgrading? Will it be all32 or just like the speeder truck making3~5an end to most player'upgrading path?


It’s just like the speeder truck.
Image

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with Almost 1,500 no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA


User avatar
Josketer
Major General
Posts: 413

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#15 » Wed May 01, 2019 8:40 am

bob1084 wrote:
Josketer wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:Josketer - You are CONFUSED :? :lol:

:arrow: This New Unit is NOT a Starship Strike but a Cantina Mercenary Unit.

:mrgreen:
Ok, so this vehicle would be manufactured in the factories.
Therefore, I suspect that it will occupied 12 places in the transport ships like as a MHC for example...


So everyone is perfectly clear, this is the same person who claims that adjusting 1 unit will make the game balanced.

Thank you for this, thank you so much

So, what's the point of this ?
Are you perfect ?
You never got mistakes ?
Come, on !
And with respect to that "unit", obviously you mean the jumper / jet. And in effect it is the most important unit of the game. It is not any unit ..
Be smarter, if you can ..... " perfect guy ".
:mrgreen:
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50


User avatar
Gooner
Major General
Posts: 341

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#16 » Wed May 01, 2019 8:46 am

Spock wrote:
Lord wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:Galactic Conflict - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport

Conflict Schedule

  • 5/2 to 5/8, all planets:

    • HQ 6 and Lower:

      • Rebel Salvage Multi-Unit Transport (Sample) (More Info here)
      • Empire Salvage Multi-Unit Transport (Sample) (More Info here)
    • HQ 7 and Above:

      • Rebel Salvage Multi-Unit Transport (More Info here)
      • Empire Salvage Multi-Unit Transport (More Info here)
    CONFLICT INFO: (Source: here for Tatooine Conflict)

    • Ultra Chrome League = 32 Samples for HQ 6 or Lower - and - 32 Frags for HQ 7 or Higher.
    • Obsidian League = 24 Samples for HQ 6 or Lower - and - 24 Frags for HQ 7 or Higher.
    • Bronzium I League = 16 Samples for HQ 6 or Lower - and - 16 Frags for HQ 7 or Higher.
    • Bronzium II League = 8 Samples for HQ 6 or Lower - and - 8 Frags for HQ 7 or Higher.
Let the Discussion Begin...

The thing I consider most is how many frag it takes for every level of upgrading? Will it be all32 or just like the speeder truck making3~5an end to most player'upgrading path?


It’s just like the speeder truck.

Spock , you're the man in the know. is there going to be an ep event running or just more tedious conflicts? will give me an Idea of whether to log in or not for the next few weeks.


DarkRebel
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1390

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#17 » Wed May 01, 2019 8:50 am

Seems like a decent unit to me.
And I like the fact that it’s trained as a merc so those who want to spam them will have to suffer training (time) cost.
The only minor problem, to me, is that once you unlock lock the transport, then the transport will be more cost effective than the hunter, even after the UC cost adjustment for the hunter. But this is only an issue for those who can level up the transport to level 5 or higher.
Last edited by DarkRebel on Wed May 01, 2019 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.


User avatar
Spock
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1068

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#18 » Wed May 01, 2019 8:51 am

Gooner wrote:
Spock wrote:
Lord wrote:The thing I consider most is how many frag it takes for every level of upgrading? Will it be all32 or just like the speeder truck making3~5an end to most player'upgrading path?


It’s just like the speeder truck.

Spock , you're the man in the know. is there going to be an ep event running or just more tedious conflicts? will give me an Idea of whether to log in or not for the next few weeks.

At the moment all we see is a 1 week conflict for this new unit.
We will be watching very closely for more.
Image

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with Almost 1,500 no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA


strawman3125
Admiral
Posts: 924

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#19 » Wed May 01, 2019 8:52 am

toname wrote:Whoa, 32-24-16-8? That is the best part of this announcement.


+1


User avatar
Gooner
Major General
Posts: 341

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#20 » Wed May 01, 2019 8:54 am

Spock wrote:
Gooner wrote:
Spock wrote:
It’s just like the speeder truck.

Spock , you're the man in the know. is there going to be an ep event running or just more tedious conflicts? will give me an Idea of whether to log in or not for the next few weeks.

At the moment all we see is a 1 week conflict for this new unit.
We will be watching very closely for more.

A Week off then. Cheers Spock


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bug80, Google [Bot], MSN [Bot] and 44 guests