NEW CANTINA UNIT: Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Vilified
Commander

Re: NEW CANTINA UNIT: Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#41 » Thu May 02, 2019 2:32 pm

Gooner wrote:Unless it's available Via Events they can keep it. I'm not grinding in conflicts any more.

Yes sir.. Why would I grind out my slow training gold troops for a unit we dont even get samples to try out... I'm sure all those double n triple base holding big spenders will keep these crappy, stingy, lying, designers happy... But I'm sick of all these wallet warrior changes ripping the fun and "strategy" out from under us.
Yeah I said "lying"... I havent forgot the fact that my Rody Snips are still lvl4.. Due no frags from the last pull the wool over your eyes event!
Long time member of the D.E.F. squad(darkeclipseforce). Here to keep up with the happenings, give advice and hopefully learn a thing or 2. Looking for an English speaking, active warring squad? Check us out.

Vilified
Commander

Post#42 » Thu May 02, 2019 2:38 pm

Werowe4 wrote:How does this unit compare in actual play to the imperial troop transport (I like and try to make use of the latter)?

Go spend a fortune on crates to unlock it or we'll let you know next week when we get the conflict crates.. Stingy Dev team gave us banners to buy instead of samples.. GO ZYNGA! we can feel the love...
Long time member of the D.E.F. squad(darkeclipseforce). Here to keep up with the happenings, give advice and hopefully learn a thing or 2. Looking for an English speaking, active warring squad? Check us out.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#43 » Thu May 02, 2019 2:42 pm

DeathStriker wrote:FIRST TO THE KEY (SMUTT)...

A Player posted on LINE that they already Unlocked the Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport...

And they also Upgraded it to Level 8...

They did this via the Mercenary Crate found in the SHOP...

AND SO the Frag Chase Continues... :lol:

Is there anything in the crate other than then new unit or do they just have all the other mercs maxed?
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri May 03, 2019 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity

Vilified
Commander

Post#44 » Thu May 02, 2019 2:45 pm

I love how the strategy is getting ripped right out from under us... Now lvl 7 players can get lvl10 mercs that take 15 mins to train from a wagon that takes 2 mins!!! How is a lvl7 base supposed to defend against this??? IM APPALLED.. I thought Zynga were gamers.. WTF?

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#45 » Thu May 02, 2019 2:48 pm

Vilified wrote:
Gooner wrote:Unless it's available Via Events they can keep it. I'm not grinding in conflicts any more.

Yes sir.. Why would I grind out my slow training gold troops for a unit we dont even get samples to try out... I'm sure all those double n triple base holding big spenders will keep these crappy, stingy, lying, designers happy... But I'm sick of all these wallet warrior changes ripping the fun and "strategy" out from under us.
Yeah I said "lying"... I havent forgot the fact that my Rody Snips are still lvl4.. Due no frags from the last pull the wool over your eyes event!

Given the 32/24/16/8 frag rewards, this will be one of the easiest unit unlock (and level) units so far! 2 10% brackets will do it!

DeathStriker

Post#46 » Thu May 02, 2019 2:49 pm

strawman3125 wrote:Is there anything in the crate other than then new unit or do they just have all the other mercs maxed?

strawman3125 - As I understand it the Mercenary Crate in the SHOP only has the New Unit Frags.

:arrow: That said, read the "odds" and decide for yourself if the "risk" vs. "reward" is worth it.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

AlaricSkywalker
Captain

Post#47 » Thu May 02, 2019 2:51 pm

Remind me, the enhanced T2-B, enhanced AT-AP, and the Wookie Battle Bus (and their imperial equivalents) have yet to be in an event, right?

*if you're wondering how it relates to this thread, I'm getting there, just need you guys to answer a quick question to go with the theory I'm gonna share*

DeathStriker

Post#48 » Thu May 02, 2019 2:54 pm

strawman3125 wrote:Did anyone actually get any samples? The page says claim them but there is no button...

NO - We are waiting for another Hotfix to correct (add CLAIM button)

:arrow: REMINDER: New Daily Crate **That Rewards Crystals

You can get some Samples there... Plus 200 Crystals :D

:arrow: NOTICE:My HQ 6 had a CLAIM BUTTON but my HQ 8 and HQ 11/P did not.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#49 » Thu May 02, 2019 3:04 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:Is there anything in the crate other than then new unit or do they just have all the other mercs maxed?

strawman3125 - As I understand it the Mercenary Crate in the SHOP only has the New Unit Frags.

:arrow: That said, read the "odds" and decide for yourself if the "risk" vs. "reward" is worth it.

I think I found them:
https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/lc_S ... ore_r.html
https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/lc_S ... ore_e.html

It's only the new unit! I think this is the best 'deal' on a new unit ever! Usually the frags for the new unit are mixed in with other units making it a complete gamble! It's still too expensive for me to buy but I am liking the changes that the new owners are making!

DeathStriker

Post#50 » Thu May 02, 2019 3:25 pm

NOTICE: Mercenary Crate in SHOP is only available for HQ 7+

:arrow: My HQ 6 does not see it... understandable as Cantina is Unlocked at HQ 7...

Return to “General Discussions”