GSoW is Live!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Toydarian
Major General

Re: GSoW is Live!

Post#21 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:22 pm

Spock, one word from me too...MAGNIFICENT! Fantastic job, which you and the team can blush with pride about....for months! Can’t express enough thanks for such an outstanding effort...Please add my thanks to the list of accolades for you and the team!
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#22 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:26 pm

Toydarian wrote:Spock, one word from me too...MAGNIFICENT! Fantastic job, which you and the team can blush with pride about....for months! Can’t express enough thanks for such an outstanding effort...Please add my thanks to the list of accolades for you and the team!

Wow! Thanks so much on behalf of the team for the positive feedback!
It will be my pleasure to pass it along to them. :D

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with Almost 1,500 no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

Ghostie
Major General

Post#23 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:29 pm

Better than I thought it would be.

PC functionality is pretty bad.

Way to many leagues for the squad rankings....how about 3...No Op/standard/ minis?

overall C- grade
Some men aren't looking for any logical solution. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

Hoot
Captain

Post#24 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:32 pm

Congratulations and thank you and everyone who worked on this for their hard work and dedication to this project Spock! Can't wait to dig into it more.

Is donation tracking something that is being discussed or will there be no more of that? Just curious, our squad tracks lifetime donations for those who want it and we've got 30K+ donation members, etc...

Coruscant Wolfpck
Corellian Wolfpck
Cantonica Wolfpck
Chaos Wolfpck
Crimson Wolfpck
Wolfpck ▲

Join us at ccwolfpack.com

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#25 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:39 pm

Hoot wrote:Congratulations and thank you and everyone who worked on this for their hard work and dedication to this project Spock! Can't wait to dig into it more.

Is donation tracking something that is being discussed or will there be no more of that? Just curious, our squad tracks lifetime donations for those who want it and we've got 30K+ donation members, etc...

It’s actually not something that’s been brought up yet.
As far as we knew not many used it so we dropped it (like join date) to save space.
I imagine this can still be tracked from your in game squads members list tho.

If we get a lot of requests for this it is something we can add in a future update. :)

Check out our YouTube channel with Almost 1,500 no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

Jaykoz3
Commodore

Post#26 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:00 pm

Bravo to Spock and the team of volunteers behind this project. Excellent work, and well worth the wait!

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#27 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:04 pm

Ghostie wrote:Better than I thought it would be.

Way to many leagues for the squad rankings....how about 3...No Op/standard/ minis?

overall C- grade

I'd like to see you volunteer your time to come up with something A- grade.
P.s. GFY
Main account:BaconSecond account:nEggs
Squads:CircleOf.Masters,NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

***If any players want to get involved in no outpost wars please PM me on this forum or on LINE app***

Ghostie
Major General

Post#28 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:10 pm

sgu97cab wrote:
Ghostie wrote:Better than I thought it would be.

overall C- grade

I'd like to see you volunteer your time to come up with something A- grade.
P.s. GFY

I do volunteer my time Mister and have great results with whatever endevor I choose.

18 months still a C- ... My opinion and I will stick with it bud.

Keep pumpin' your sunshine if ya want...don't really give 2 shitz.
Some men aren't looking for any logical solution. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#29 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:22 pm

Yep. Totally entitled to your opinion. All good.
And I won’t dump on you and say we don’t give a shit either.
Hope you enjoy using it. Or not. :)

Ghostie
Major General

Post#30 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:33 pm

Spock wrote:Yep. Totally entitled to your opinion. All good.
And I won’t dump on you and say we don’t give a shit either.
Hope you enjoy using it. Or not. :)

Exactly

Everyone has an opinion.

Just like a Yelp review...eh

If you put out something for human consumption people will have varying opinions...different strokes for different folks.

Just stating an opinion of the product....nothing against you my green blooded friend 8-)

Not looking for a fight simply my personal review... I am sure it will get better :D

Return to “General Discussions”