Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Gooner
Major General

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#21 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:57 pm

DarkRebel wrote:I'd report him to Lord Vader. He'd get a force choke :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#22 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:10 pm

Support are useless though.
My original ticket I explained he was top 3 on all planets 800 attacks in 5 days, sent screenshots of the leaderboards etc etc saying it was impossible to do that without bots/macros etc.
Support replied asking for:
- Screenshot of the Battle Log showing the attack of this player.
- Screenshot of your Results screen, shown at the end of the Replay.
- Username of the attacker.
- Date and Time of the attack.
Not once in my ticket did I mention he had attacked me. Its like they don't even read what you write to them and give a scripted reply.
SWC account:Bacon
Squad:CircleOf.Masters
LINE ID: sgu97cab

***If any players want to get involved in no outpost wars please PM me on this forum or on LINE app***

Gooner
Major General

Post#23 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:15 pm

I sent them various screenshots. I also sent the replay video, And also explained that he had cheated his way to uc on 5 planets would've been 6 if he'd had Hoth. I'll persist with it and keep on mailing them till they do something. The games messed up enough without clowns like this guy.

Gooner
Major General

Post#24 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:19 pm

He's on Er'kit now, dumping all his medals to get ready for tomorrows conflict. though why you'd want the ponies is beyond me.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#25 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:34 pm

chicohound wrote:I've been playing way too long to get worried about cheaters and/or scriptors. If they feel that they need to use that BS in a free game to get ahead to collect some useless frags for a useless unit that will be nerfed in a couple of months, more power to them. In other words, what does it say about someone who cheats and/or uses scripts in a free game?
Use the free protection you earn as a chance to get out and enjoy life - take the family out for dinner or take the dog to the dog park. Don't worry, it's only a game.

Except when you are playing for a really useful frag and you end up on 2.1% because there are a 100 sandbaggers and cheaters ahead of you.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Gaardian
Commodore

Post#26 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:01 pm

It’s pretty apparent on replays that he’s cheating, but it may not be an instant ban response. Support may need to present the case and evidence to a higher position and then decide on punishment and when it is administered. I bet something will be done though.

Gooner
Major General

Post#27 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:21 pm

Gaardian wrote:It’s pretty apparent on replays that he’s cheating, but it may not be an instant ban response. Support may need to present the case and evidence to a higher position and then decide on punishment and when it is administered. I bet something will be done though.
Let's hope so, with a bit of luck they ban his account he's been on Er'kit all night dumping his medals.ready for his next bout of cheating in the conflict that's about to start.sandbagging is one thing but this guy is just blatantly cheating. 200 to 300 wins on Each planet in a few days even the most dedicated player is not getting that amount of wins. I'll be following my report up till he does get banned.

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#28 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:28 am

CoolGuy wrote:This, sandbaggers and other factors are why normal hardworking players can't get ahead in these conflicts.

Agree.

Hard enough with some players doing 100-150k or so a conflict for no reason to spike up a worlds uc. madness.

Its fine getting multiple uc's the hard normal way.

This weeks 6 uc's ended up with this many wins. doing 800 or so? thats insane.

tako 69
yavin 61,
dando 39
hoth 59
tat 35
er kit 76

339 total, about 3 defence wins.

That's legit. not too much over kill. went to bed and finished at under .21% to .4% or so roughly for the worlds. didn't check before it ended to re see %'s again.

doing 800 wins is stupid and a waste. Just ruins it for others.

Even with crystals, alt sc spam, samples, id lose my mind trying to do 800 wins normally. They should be banned for sure.

Gooner
Major General

Post#29 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:52 am

This fella who's using macros bots or whatever had 100k on every planet, apart from Hoth only because he's level 8 and doesn't have it. he had over 100k conflict gears on each and had done over 150 to 200 attacks, all of them via his script. scumbags like this make it harder for the hard working dedicated players to obtain uc. Hopefully, his account gets removed as I don't see the point in him playing if all he's gonna do is drop a few units watch them die after a few seconds then get a 100% win when really he should be getting a loss.

TNT
Admiral

Post#30 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:07 am

He attacked me as well.
Thought it was hilarious. He dropped Kessen, missed his shot by a mile, died and won with 100%. I will send my recording to Disney to pile on.
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.

Return to “General Discussions”