Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
User avatar
Gooner
Major General
Posts: 341

Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#1 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:34 am

This Fella needs to be banned he's In the top 5 on every planet apart from Hoth. he's hit a lot of people lately with a few jets or few stormies etc replays normally last a few seconds, then bam 100% Defeat for the defender. no replay glitches just straight up scripting. I've sent the evidence I had to Zynga and I'd strongly advise anybody else who gets hit by him to do the same. the games bad enough with 2 turret sandbaggers without full-on Cheats like this guy he needs to be banned.


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 6558

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#2 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:46 am

:arrow: REMINDER: Any Player whom suspects another Player is "Cheating" or using a "Hack" is strongly recommended that they report it to Zynga / Natural Motion Games.
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


User avatar
Gooner
Major General
Posts: 341

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#3 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:48 am

DeathStriker wrote: :arrow: REMINDER: Any Player whom suspects another Player is "Cheating" or using a "Hack" is strongly recommended that they report it to Zynga / Natural Motion Games.

Yep, I sent the replay along with screenshots etc to zynga straight away.


YodaboY
Squadron Leader
Posts: 23

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#4 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:30 am

You could while away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers,
Consulting with the rain,
And your head you'd be a scratchin'
While your thoughts are busy hatchin'
If you only had a brain.

return


User avatar
Gooner
Major General
Posts: 341

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#5 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:39 am

YodaboY wrote:You could while away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers,
Consulting with the rain,
And your head you'd be a scratchin'
While your thoughts are busy hatchin'
If you only had a brain.

return

It's returned not return. this is a proper cheat, not a replay glitch my friend off you pop.


PoL
Lieutenant
Posts: 10

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#6 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:42 am

Just send the info to Zynga and wait for them to act but, as you have been told, posting names here it's not actually a healthy behaving.
Especially if it's not true that he cheats (I got no idea)... but acusing him before he's judged guilty is not the proper way.

Sorry, just my two cents.


User avatar
Gooner
Major General
Posts: 341

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#7 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:46 am

PoL wrote:Just send the info to Zynga and wait for them to act but, as you have been told, posting names here it's not actually a healthy behaving.
Especially if it's not true that he cheats (I got no idea)... but acusing him before he's judged guilty is not the proper way.

Sorry, just my two cents.

Oh He's 100% Scripting I like most others know the difference between glitched replays and scripting.his replays have been all over line and he's been reported by various players.


SleeperSim12
Commodore
Posts: 140

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#8 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:09 am

Gooner wrote:
PoL wrote:Just send the info to Zynga and wait for them to act but, as you have been told, posting names here it's not actually a healthy behaving.
Especially if it's not true that he cheats (I got no idea)... but acusing him before he's judged guilty is not the proper way.

Sorry, just my two cents.

Oh He's 100% Scripting I like most others know the difference between glitched replays and scripting.his replays have been all over line and he's been reported by various players.

Hi, could you share a replay as an additional proof ?
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.


User avatar
Gooner
Major General
Posts: 341

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#9 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:12 am

SleeperSim12 wrote:
Gooner wrote:
PoL wrote:Just send the info to Zynga and wait for them to act but, as you have been told, posting names here it's not actually a healthy behaving.
Especially if it's not true that he cheats (I got no idea)... but acusing him before he's judged guilty is not the proper way.

Sorry, just my two cents.

Oh He's 100% Scripting I like most others know the difference between glitched replays and scripting.his replays have been all over line and he's been reported by various players.

Hi, could you share a replay as an additional proof ?

Give me your line Id and I'll send it to you,


SleeperSim12
Commodore
Posts: 140

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#10 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:19 am

Gooner wrote:
SleeperSim12 wrote:
Gooner wrote:Oh He's 100% Scripting I like most others know the difference between glitched replays and scripting.his replays have been all over line and he's been reported by various players.

Hi, could you share a replay as an additional proof ?

Give me your line Id and I'll send it to you,

Line id is sleeper23501
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], SpaceDandy and 32 guests