GALACTIC CONFLICT - Vehicle Boost #3 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

GALACTIC CONFLICT - Vehicle Boost #3 - Discussion Topic

Post#1 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:34 pm

Galactic Conflict - Vehicle Boost #3

:arrow: This will be similar to #2 posted here.

Conflict Schedule

• Reinforcement carrier vehicles & AT-ST Walker/T2-B tank Equipment
  • Conflict Bronzium league or better awards event Data Fragments.

• 1/31 to 2/6, all planets:

• All HQs
      • Rebel A-A5 Speeder Truck (Unit) (More Info here)
      • Empire Imperial Troop Transport (Unit) (More Info here)
  • 2/7 to 2/13, all planets:

• HQ 5 and below

• Rebel Enhanced T2-B Repulsor Tanks (Unit Samples) (More Info here)
      • Empire Enhanced AT-ST Walkers (Unit Samples) (More Info here)
    • HQ 6 and above

• Rebel Enhanced T2-B Repulsor Tank (Eqp) (More Info here)
      • Empire Enhanced AT-ST Walker (Eqp) (More Info here)
Will Post More When We Know More...
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Links for Informational Purposes

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

SleeperSim12
Commodore

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Enhanced Repulsors and AT-ST Wakers - Discussion Topic

Post#2 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:22 pm

I like this one wayyyy better :) Can't wait
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.

sneakyzapper
Major General

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Enhanced Repulsors and AT-ST Wakers - Discussion Topic

Post#3 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:24 am

I like this one.

AT ST gear is level 6 with 116/150 for 7

Troop Transport is level 7 and 88/90 for 8.

This should help a lot.

DeathStriker

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Vehicle Boost #3 - Discussion Topic

Post#4 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:01 pm

NOTICE: Galactic Outbreak - Vehicle Boost #3 - Week #1 - Has Started

In-Game Commander News #1 - Rebel Faction - 01-31-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

In-Game Commander News #2 - Rebel Faction - 01-31-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

⇨ Don't Forget to CLAIM your 10 Free Units

Let the Frag Chase Begin...
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Additional Screenshots

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:46 pm

As I said in the other thread, the "Wookie Wagon" is the best unit introduced in over 1 year. Even at levels 1 and 2 it is very useful, even for higher level players, and samples work great in wars with Tatoo and Tako.

In our last wars I used 1 sample for my rebel Prestige and they did very well when we were holding Tatoo and Tako OP. The Wagon could survive the battles thanks to the bunch of wookies that walk around it.

If I had time and patience to grind in conflicts for a week, I also tried 1 or 2 UCL for my Rebel Prestige, I do not have the wagon, only samples. My Imperial Prestige has that unit at level 1, but I never used. I retired my both Prestiges from battlefield, and keep playing only with my babies Rebel and Imperial HQ 6.

The T2b Repulsor skin also is a good Armory equipment, and made that old unit usefull again in PvP, even if you are at high levels. If you have 3 factories and need to rush your loadout, the unit is useful while it's a generalist. You can use 2 factories to build Tanks for using with TX skin, and the 3rd factory -- that always was empty in my Rebel base - to build T2B.

I have its skin at level 3 for my Rebel Prestige, and only Level 1 for my Rebel HQ 6, but while is an Advanced equipment (9 UC) it fits great for my HQ 6 Armory, I can use 2 Armory units and the Repulsor skin when attacking.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#6 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:26 pm

Good luck everyone.

My goal is 5 uc with er kit being 10%-5% this time.

6 uc for er kit is not worth the risk of losing the other 5 uc. Im sure this will be 90-115k er kit for uc. If its like other popular conflicts like the shocks/sniper reserve numbers for points.

Doing 6 uc would take too many crystals for the frag difference of one world. Not worth the opportunity cost this time sadly personally.

I have it at level 7 with 88/90 frags so far to level 8.

This should help a lot.

RockRobot80
Squadron Leader

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Vehicle Boost - Discussion Topic

Post#7 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:09 pm

Does anyone know how many frags per level up are needed for ITT's?

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:54 pm

Way too fucking many. I need 46 to get to level 5 from 4.

DeathStriker

Post#9 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:19 pm

RockRobot80 wrote:Does anyone know how many frags per level up are needed for ITT's?

RockRobot80 - See the "More Info" Links in Main Topic Post above.

strawman3125
Major General

Post#10 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:33 pm

mkenobi wrote:As I said in the other thread, the "Wookie Wagon" is the best unit introduced in over 1 year. Even at levels 1 and 2 it is very useful, even for higher level players, and samples work great in wars with Tatoo and Tako.

In our last wars I used 1 sample for my rebel Prestige and they did very well when we were holding Tatoo and Tako OP. The Wagon could survive the battles thanks to the bunch of wookies that walk around it.

If I had time and patience to grind in conflicts for a week, I also tried 1 or 2 UCL for my Rebel Prestige, I do not have the wagon, only samples. My Imperial Prestige has that unit at level 1, but I never used. I retired my both Prestiges from battlefield, and keep playing only with my babies Rebel and Imperial HQ 6.

The T2b Repulsor skin also is a good Armory equipment, and made that old unit usefull again in PvP, even if you are at high levels. If you have 3 factories and need to rush your loadout, the unit is useful while it's a generalist. You can use 2 factories to build Tanks for using with TX skin, and the 3rd factory -- that always was empty in my Rebel base - to build T2B.

I have ITT skin at level 3 for my Rebel Prestige, and only Level 1 for my Rebel HQ 6, but while is an Advanced equipment (9 UC) it fits great for my HQ 6 Armory, I can use 2 Armory units and the Repulsor skin when attacking.

I was just testing out the ITT and at level 1 it is pretty good at speed clearing dev bases but it is completely unusable in PVP at HQ11. Even the level 10 samples were useless.

I stopped using the TX tanks and T2Bs since I now have to wait so long to get air support to help in PVP so I might as well build the most powerful unit jets/jumps, since I have the time anyways... As mentioned above, the party buses are now in for dev base clearing so I don't use the TXs or T2Bs there either.

Return to “General Discussions”