GALACTIC CONFLICT - Enhanced Walkers (AT-AP / AT-MP) - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
strawman3125
Admiral

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - New Rebel AT-AP / Empire AT-MP Armory Equipment - Discussion Topic

Post#11 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:27 am

mkenobi wrote:All my structures are maxed out for my both Prestige bases, I only got frags for turrets in Durasteel now. And AT-ST and T2B skins are good, and made me back to use the T2B when looting with my Prestige base. But the "Duck" probably will keep sucking as it dies with only one rocket shoot if doesn't get a real buff for health.

Do you use the ATSTs in conflicts?

I use the T2B's with my rebel accounts but I find that the ATSTs are still useless. Given that their unit capacity and cook time is the same as a tank, I would rather build the tanks, which also ignore walls. For the Rebels the UC and cook time of the T2B's are the same as jets and much less than the tanks so I am willing to take the less power that they have for the increased speed at filling my transports and attacking faster and therefor getting closer to ultra chrome in conflicts.

Of course if I could replace my factories with more barracks I would not build any of the current vehicles, it would be all jets/jumps. All of the vehicles that I build are simply to speed up filling the transports faster so I can attack faster but my attacks would be stronger if I waited for the all jet/jump deployment.

I was just thinking about what it would take to make some of the vehicles viable and I was thinking that even if they gave the ATSTs the same gold skin that the jets/jumps have (188% damage and health for Imperials and 162% for rebels at level 10), that they would still not be as effective as jumps/jets, because there are only 3 factories to produce them at vs 4 barracks, they take a lot longer to cook and they would still die much faster to rocket turrets than jets/jumps to burst turrets, and they still have to shoot through walls and they also get hit by traps. LOL the devs really seem to dislike vehicles!

The MHCs and Hailfires are actually ok on Hoth with the Gold skins; not great, but ok.

It would be awesome if the unit stats would actually allow us to play with the forces that we saw in the movies and even on the current splash screen for the game, ie ATSTs, ATATs, stormies and ties. Nope we get jumps and jets and I do not even remember seeing them in any of the movies.

EdibleKarlos
Commodore

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - New Rebel AT-AP / Empire AT-MP Armory Equipment - Discussion Topic

Post#12 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:52 pm

i just donated a lev X sample to one of our 5's to help out take shields down whilst his HC is upgrading. he used it against a lev 6 poorly developed base, and if it didn't have the X rep with it a lev 3 burst almost tore it down. profoundly shite, took 3 volleys to bring down a lev 5 shield. perhaps they may be of use in sqwar when tat in play, who knows? but other than that im not planning on grinding for the frags.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#13 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:38 pm

strawman3125 wrote:
mkenobi wrote:All my structures are maxed out for my both Prestige bases, I only got frags for turrets in Durasteel now. And AT-ST and T2B skins are good, and made me back to use the T2B when looting with my Prestige base. But the "Duck" probably will keep sucking as it dies with only one rocket shoot if doesn't get a real buff for health.

Do you use the ATSTs in conflicts?

No. I don't play conflicts anymore with my Prestige bases. I only attack for loot, and to loot I need more generalists to clean the way to storages. And while I have Ithos/Kubaz, I only attack bases with "holes" where I can deploy them to access the shields, what makes the AT-MP and AT-AP totally useless.

I have normal AT-ST at level 8 and skin at level 2 for my Imp Prestige -- also useless. The reason I use T2B for my Rebel Prestige is because I have the skin Level 3, and the T2B have good health now, and to occupy my 3rd factory -- that was always empty --, building a generalist, to rush my loadout while my 3 barracks are training Jets, the 4th barrack is trainning Ithos, and 2 factories are building TXs.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

DeathStriker

Post#14 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:56 am

NOTICE: Galactic Conflict - Enhanced Walkers (AT-AP / AT-MP) - Week 1 - Has Begun.

In-Game Commander News 1a - HQ 6 or Higher - Rebel Faction - 11-22-2018
(Click here to view LARGER image)

In-Game Commander News 1b - HQ 5 or Lower - Rebel Faction - 11-22-2018

In-Game Commander News 2 - Rebel Faction - 11-22-2018

⇨ Don't Forget to CLAIM your 10 Free Units

NOTICE: Prestige Level HQ Samples.

For those Commanders whom have upgraded 1 Factory to Prestige Level they will receive Prestige Level HQ Samples.

Enhanced AT-AP Walker - Prestige Level - Rebel Faction - 11-22-2018

And now the grind for UCL begins for those interested enough in this weeks Conflict Rewards...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Enhanced Walkers (AT-AP / AT-MP) - Discussion Topic

Post#15 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:04 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 (Initial):

Last UCL thresholds (borders):
    ---------------------------------
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    Tat - 4854 - 1.89% - 5d 7h
    Dan - 5063- 1.88% - 5d 6h
    Kit - 11518 - 1.93% - 5d 4h
    Yav - 7300 - 1.57% - 5d 4h
    Hoth - 4653 - 1.85% - 5d 14h
    Tako - 7680 - 1.75% - 5d 9h
    -----------------------------------

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

CONFLICT UCL TREND ANALYSIS: {Not Posted Yet} (created by another Player and not me)

Post any comments below...

DeathStriker

Post#16 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:52 pm

Schruaf wrote:There is a new crate in the store. Premium Vehicle Crate - I can't find the right one on the dataminer side. Can somebody help? I am blind.

Schruaf - Look here.

DeathStriker

Post#17 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:33 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 (Update):

Tat - 8,006 - 1.80 - 4d 6h
    Dan - 7,644 - 2.01% - 4d 6h
    Kit - 14,626 - 2.01% - 4d 23h
    Yav - 10,748 - 1.98% - 4d 6h
    Hoth - 8,528 - 1.82% - 4d 13h
    Tako - 12,418 - 1.98% - 4d 6h

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.

CONFLICT UCL TREND ANALYSIS: {Not Posted Yet} (created by another Player and not me)

DeathStriker

Post#18 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:20 pm

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 (Update): **A little later than my early Morning post.

Tat - 11,181 - 1.85% - 3d 2h
    Dan - 11,675 - 1.82% - 3d 4h
    Kit - 24,685 - 1.92% - 3d 16h
    Yav - 16,551 - 1.99% - 3d 2h
    Hoth - 13,115 - 2,01% - 3d 3h
    Tako - 16,530 - 1.91% - 3d 13h

PLEASE NOTE:

TNT
Admiral

Post#19 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:22 am

What a massive difference compared to last week.
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.

DeathStriker

Post#20 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:09 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 (Update): **A little later than my early Morning post.

Tat - 12,253 - 1.99% - 2d 23h
    Dan - 13,865 - 1.88% - 2d 7h
    Kit - 38,330 - 1.91% - 2d 6h
    Yav - 19, 013 - 1.95% - 2d 13h
    Hoth - 16,162 - 1,93%- 2d 7h
    Tako - 22,186 - 2.02% - 2d 8h

PLEASE NOTE:

CONFLICT UCL TREND ANALYSIS: here (created by another Player and not me)

Return to “General Discussions”