NOTICE: Accept Zygna TOS By November 26 or Lose Access To SWC

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: NOTICE: Accept Zygna TOS By November 26 or Lose Access To SWC

Post#21 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:20 am

Toydarian wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:AND SO... we have our answer... If you are currently Playing and NOT seeing the Zygna TOS than everything is OK.

:arrow: REMINDER: Grab a Screenshot of your Player ID found in Settings > About.

DS, thank you for getting that clarification for all of us, much appreciated.

I am thinking that many of us probably clicked the “accept” button, without remembering we had done it!
But we all know that SWC trains us in memory loss.....to forget all those red face moments! :lol:

MY GOAL is to ensure that I see all my Rebel Comrade-in-Arms and Empire Honorable Opponents still in game after Zygna takes over.

And now on with the Battles and Frag Chasing...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Toydarian
Major General

Post#22 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:25 pm

DeathStriker wrote:MY GOAL is to ensure that I see all my Rebel Comrade-in-Arms and Empire Honorable Opponents still in game after Zygna takes over.

And now on with the Battles and Frag Chasing...

And that is why everyone in this place owes you a huge debt of gratitude, for what you do for all of us....always!

Take a magic plaudit.....you just admirable, and the best! Thank you DS.
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

DeathStriker

Post#23 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:00 am

NOTICE: Zygna Will Begin Control of SWC Soon

:!: NOTICE - You Have - ONE WEEK - Until November 26 to Accept Zygna TOS or Lose Access To Your Game Account!

See Main Topic Post for more information.

Spector9
Cadet Trooper

Post#24 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:17 pm

Well looks like me quitting a week ago was a good thing, if zynga is gonna run they game they will ruin it, I have played a few of there games and one was discontinued for unknown reasons.
Any time I have a serious issue with a zynga game its a week or so to even get a response!

Rainmaker1972

Accepting Zynga terms

Post#25 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:23 am

I’m getting a notification to accept the Zynga terms by November 26 or we lose squad rank, etc., but there is no link to accept it? Anyone know where to do this?
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Moved / Merged Topic Post With Another Existing Topic

DeathStriker

Re: Accepting Zynga terms

Post#26 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:38 am

Rainmaker1972 wrote:I’m getting a notification to accept the Zynga terms by November 26 or we lose squad rank, etc., but there is no link to accept it? Anyone know where to do this?

Rainmaker1972 - If you are seeing something similar to what was posted here but not on a Pop-Up Notice with an [Accept] Button you should be Ok.

If you see a Pop-Up Notice with a [Accept] Button just click Accept.

⇨ See my Post found here.

Ericmeister

Post#27 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:52 pm

I actually came to this forum to see how long the maintancence break will take, and found this Zygna TOS topic.

I don't recall any ACCEPT popup. Even better solution would be acceptance by default, since players really don't have a choice. They could explicitly DENY if someone wants to stop playing. Of course clicking ACCEPT button is one way to remove inactive players, but... make no mistake, if my game process is lost, I'm no longer going to restart the game (restarted already from lvl 8 & lvl 10 on windows platforms, and now HQ would be lvl 9 on thursday)

Return to “General Discussions”