NOTICE: Accept Zygna TOS By November 26 or Lose Access To SWC

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
TNT
Admiral

Re: NOTICE: Accept Zygna TOS By November 26 or Lose Access To SWC

Post#11 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:29 am

Fivecrayfish wrote:Geez, what's so important that we **must** accept them or face impending death ?

Multiple things, but primarily that there is user data in what they must give to another party so they need your consent.
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.

Gharris92
Commander

Post#12 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:47 am

Many in our squad have not seen the “accept t&c’s” will be keeping eyes on a roll out of the pop up, this week if not contact to support will be happening. Don’t know why some have already seen it/accepted/not seen it/not accepted it...
Commanderharris
1st_ORDER2
(Officer)

Gharris92
Commander

Post#13 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:48 am

TNT wrote:
Fivecrayfish wrote:Geez, what's so important that we **must** accept them or face impending death ?

Multiple things, but primarily that there is user data in what they must give to another party so they need your consent.

Losing everything you have done 3 years for me now luckily i have already had the pop up and accepted.
Commanderharris
1st_ORDER2
(Officer)

DeathStriker

Post#14 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:28 am

OFFICIAL RESPONSE FROM DISNEY SUPPORT

Received this response to my E-Mail to Disney Support

Commander,

If you have access to your game and are able to play, no longer receiving the Zynga Terms and Service Accept screen, you have accepted the Terms and License. If you have yet to accept the Zynga Terms and Service, you would not be able to play the game, until you do.

Sincerely,
Frank
STAR WARS™: Commander Support

I have replied and asked some questions for further clarification on a few points and will post in this Topic when received.

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#15 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:48 am

Toydarian wrote:Don’t know if I am in the minority of one, but I have not seen the Zynga Accept Notice when logging on to either of my accounts.......

Nope.. neither of my bases... asked my squad...none of 16 have?????!!!!!!!!!!!!
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 168,021 medals. Completed it mate...
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!

Schruaf
Major General

Post#16 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:25 am

DeathStriker wrote:OFFICIAL RESPONSE FROM DISNEY SUPPORT

Received this response to my E-Mail to Disney Support

Commander,

If you have access to your game and are able to play, no longer receiving the Zynga Terms and Service Accept screen, you have accepted the Terms and License. If you have yet to accept the Zynga Terms and Service, you would not be able to play the game, until you do.

Sincerely,
Frank

I have replied and asked some questions for further clarification on a few points and will post in this Topic when received.

Perfect - thx DS.
So some of us accepted it, without noticing it.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#17 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:59 am

My both bases have received the Notice and clicked accept on both accounts on the day of release of 7.1.0, so no issue.
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.

DeathStriker

Post#18 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:12 am

OFFICIAL RESPONSE FROM DISNEY - PART 2

I sent the follow reply to the first Response posted here.

Frank;

Thanks for the Response.

When the initial Zygna TOS Acceptance Screen popped up with release of Version 7.1.0 some may have hit the X to close out the Pop-Up and have not seen it again. I take it by your response that if when these Players log in to game they will see another Pop-Up, and keep seeing the Pop-Up until they hit Accept and that failure to hit Accept will close the game.

I also take it by your response that if a Player is currently logging in to game and NOT seeing the Pop-Up and Playing SWC that everything is OK and there will be NO ISSUES when Zygna takes over.

Am I correct on these two presumptions?

Just want to be sure.

HERE WAS THE RESPONSE

Commander,

As long as you are able to play the game with your progress intact, you accepted the Zynga Terms and Serivce and your account should be fine. If you would like, you can take a screenshot of your Player ID, found on the Loading screen and Settings > About. We suggest taking a screenshot to ensure there are no typos or incorrectly written information.

Sincerely,
Frank

AND SO... we have our answer... If you are currently Playing and NOT seeing the Zygna TOS than everything is OK.

:arrow: REMINDER: Grab a Screenshot of your Player ID found in Settings > About.

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Gharris92
Commander

Post#19 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:01 am

DeathStriker wrote:OFFICIAL RESPONSE FROM DISNEY - PART 2

I sent the follow reply to the first Response posted here.

Frank;

Thanks for the Response.

When the initial Zygna TOS Acceptance Screen popped up with release of Version 7.1.0 some may have hit the X to close out the Pop-Up and have not seen it again. I take it by your response that if when these Players log in to game they will see another Pop-Up, and keep seeing the Pop-Up until they hit Accept and that failure to hit Accept will close the game.

I also take it by your response that if a Player is currently logging in to game and NOT seeing the Pop-Up and Playing SWC that everything is OK and there will be NO ISSUES when Zygna takes over.

Am I correct on these two presumptions?

Just want to be sure.

HERE WAS THE RESPONSE

Commander,

As long as you are able to play the game with your progress intact, you accepted the Zynga Terms and Serivce and your account should be fine. If you would like, you can take a screenshot of your Player ID, found on the Loading screen and Settings > About. We suggest taking a screenshot to ensure there are no typos or incorrectly written information.

Sincerely,
Frank

AND SO... we have our answer... If you are currently Playing and NOT seeing the Zygna TOS than everything is OK.

:arrow: REMINDER: Grab a Screenshot of your Player ID found in Settings > About.

Thank you DeathStriker
Commanderharris
1st_ORDER2
(Officer)

Toydarian
Major General

Post#20 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:07 am

DeathStriker wrote:AND SO... we have our answer... If you are currently Playing and NOT seeing the Zygna TOS than everything is OK.

DS, thank you for getting that clarification for all of us, much appreciated.

I am thinking that many of us probably clicked the “accept” button, without remembering we had done it!
But we all know that SWC trains us in memory loss.....to forget all those red face moments! :lol:
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

Return to “General Discussions”