[iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.0.0. - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Boog
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1625

Re: [iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.0.0. - Discussion Topic

Post#21 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:42 pm

Whoa, just tapped on a wall segment (all level 8), and it saysthe upgrade cost is 100,000 alloy, not 1 million


shazahm1
Captain
Posts: 72

Re: [iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.0.0. - Discussion Topic

Post#22 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:43 pm

Crap, I'm a lvl9 now I'll have to fight GR and Rancors! I'm only ever matched up so that mean I'll prolly will only ever see Prestige Rebs :(


shazahm1
Captain
Posts: 72

Re: [iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.0.0. - Discussion Topic

Post#23 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:46 pm

Upgrading to lvl 10 walls are now 200k.


Boog
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1625

Re: [iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.0.0. - Discussion Topic

Post#24 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:49 pm

shazahm1 wrote:Crap, I'm a lvl9 now I'll have to fight GR and Rancors! I'm only ever matched up so that mean I'll prolly will only ever see Prestige Rebs :(


Yeah, this is a total-screwjob if they don't fix matchmaking. In the very least, prestige level should mean you only attack and get attacked by other fucks with prestige level. Give them prestige level dev bases as well.


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 6595

Re: [iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.0.0. - Discussion Topic

Post#25 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:53 pm

MAJOR CHANGE NOTED

In Barracks, Factory, Hero Command, Starship Command and Cantina - you see SAMPLES on some Units.

:arrow: YOU NOW HAVE A CHOICE... Either:

  1. Use HQ Sample.

    - OR -

  2. Pay to Train / Build / Mobilize / Commission / Hire.
FOR EXAMPLE:

New Unit Selection Method Example 1a - Rebel Vanguard
Image
(Click here to view LARGER image)

New Unit Selection Method Example 1b - Rebel Vanguard
Image
(Click here to view LARGER image)
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


Boog
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1625

Re: [iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.0.0. - Discussion Topic

Post#26 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:00 pm

Yup, cheap wall upgrades work. Get it while it lasts.


Mava11
Officer
Posts: 8

Re: [iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.0.0. - Discussion Topic

Post#27 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:47 pm

Do you seriously think people need to be presenting with the choice of samples or training on each unit that you have samples for? I never asked for that unnecessary step when 95% of the time I'm training. The other 5% of the time is trying new unit samples or during a war and I'm attacking quickly or need to donate. This feature doesn't even work when you have a full army and you queue troops to be trained after your current army is deployed. So why even have the choice when there is no choice?
Bad game design.

Here is what could be done to make it not so terrible:
Tap unit= train
Press and hold unit 1sec = popup where you can choose to use a sample unit
Last edited by Mava11 on Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 6595

Re: [iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.0.0. - Discussion Topic

Post#28 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:50 pm

FIRST HQ TO PRESTIGE LEVEL...

See my Forum Post here
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


Mava11
Officer
Posts: 8

Re: [iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.0.0. - Discussion Topic

Post#29 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:55 pm

akula1321 wrote:Why don't they just enable us to save a loadout template to stock and auto fill it as needed???


Very good question. It's apparently too difficult for their design and coding team to pull this off.


Boog
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1625

Re: [iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.0.0. - Discussion Topic

Post#30 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:26 pm

Damn, on my bullshit level 9 minibase, I was able to finish upgrading my walls to level 9: 35 upgraded in about 30 minutes. Upgraded both dekas, and maxed out all storages. This is insane.


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ForceMel, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 55 guests